sharetrader
Page 52 of 56 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 LastLast

If QEX is removed from the Companies register it loses its legal status. If that happens the positions of shareholders vanish along with the legal status.

QEX shareholders need to be aware any shareholder has 20 days to object to the company being removed from the Companies Register when that happens.

Dassets' advice is spot-on.

Yeah, you can apply to have it re-instated if struck off but that application needs to have a real reason and be its own process. A real reason can't be "I was meeting with Dolly" or "I was busy complaining on Sharetrader". Better to act while still registered. And who knows, it might even have a D and O policy that covers it - until it doesn't. So if shareholders go and consult a corporate litigator you will find out whether it is a goer. But the NZX is not there to recover money for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    I bet that Ronnie is laughing into his noodle soup. So far he seems to be untouchable.
    Yeah, wonder how the investigation on missing stock is going? Anyone heard? Lucky Ronnie is on the job!

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Dassets View Post
    Yeah, wonder how the investigation on missing stock is going? Anyone heard? Lucky Ronnie is on the job!

If the SFO get involved then that might rattle the china in the kitchen very nicely

QEX.co.nz is now a nonfunctional website. The address is now unit R 63 Hugo Johnstone drive penrose. When I am out that way I will have a look to see what is happening there.

Anyone managed to confirm if they are still operating in the Penrose premises/anywhere?

Or anyone heard from Ronnie directly?

Also notice Rich lister Brendan Lindsay was a 7% holder. I know it probably seems insignificant given his net worth, but wonder if he’s taking any steps?

Seems we may need to start co-ordinating a response, otherwise this will just fade into the ether….

Or anyone heard from Ronnie directly?

Yes I spoke to him 2 weeks ago. He say's without providing any specific details;
    - Has repaid all WPAC Bank term debt, with only an $100k facility left to be repaid
    - The company is still trading at a small capacity
    - Cant get trading finance from anyone.
    - Can't find an auditor willing to do the Financial accounts
    and so on and so on.....

He is also saying he will send out an update to all shareholders very shortly.....he said this to me about a year ago as well and nothing happened.

Ronnie's taking calls on his cellphone but not sure I can post his cellphone number on this site though??

NZX Regco is a total Rort.

The latest from the companies office takes a further step for the removal of QEX from the register. Clearly there has been no action from Ronnie.

“The Registrar intends to remove the company under section 318 of the Companies Act 1993. Refer to the latest Public notices. If you object to its removal, you may wish to contact the company in the first instance or lodge your objection before 5pm on 22 Jun 2022 by selecting this link.”

I am pleased to report that Ronnie has filed an annual return for QEX on the companies office website. You can also see the current shareholder list in the documents tab so you can see if any of your mates have been caught up in this mess.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    I am pleased to report that Ronnie has filed an annual return for QEX on the companies office website. You can also see the current shareholder list in the documents tab so you can see if any of your mates have been caught up in this mess.
    Only the top 10 shareholders