sharetrader
Page 12 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Around ~1m to Lindsay Investment trust, SPP taken up by wholesale and retail investors and closed the same day AFAIK. $270k+ volumes through today, with $170k on two buyers, made up the 10% loss from yesterday.
    Could be that Lindsay adding more on current weakness, he's a smart operator.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Could be that Lindsay adding more on current weakness, he's a smart operator.
    In addition, this June at the Deloitte fast 50 opening Ronnie was invited to speak and he stated that they would be intending to participate in this years fast 50. “Ronnie, Toby and Luke also hinted at their businesses returning as contenders in the 2019 Deloitte Fast 50, with Ronnie saying that ‘the Fast 50 programme is just like a reward for us at the end of a year – and it helps us set a goal for next year’.”
    Toward his critics, the artist harbours a defensive ace: knowledge that the future will erase the present.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew95 View Post
    YIKES!! Down to 60 cents. I bought in at $1.12 at the end of May. I decided to sell in June at $1.05. It seems I dodged a bullet there.
    I have an average price of 93 cents, it's only a speculative investment. I still think this stock has the potential of being a good investment.

Investor

Was anyone from here at the ASM y'day, if so pls update with your views.

Was anyone from here at the ASM y'day, if so pls update with your views.
    Would love to know also.

Good meeting sb9 and ziptie. Management and directors were very open answering all questions and there were plenty.
    I guess you would have red the report of the AGM. What in particular would you like to know?

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by forest View Post
    Good meeting sb9 and ziptie. Management and directors were very open answering all questions and there were plenty.
    I guess you would have red the report of the AGM. What in particular would you like to know?
    Thanks for that forest.

Just keen to ascertain what the underlying theme from BOD and management at ASM. Did read their presentation and wanted to know bit more of what actually discussed at the meeting.

Thanks for that forest.

Just keen to ascertain what the underlying theme from BOD and management at ASM. Did read their presentation and wanted to know bit more of what actually discussed at the meeting.
    A lot of questions were about the presentation and previous announcements. Shareholders were testing management to see if the company possibly had some hidden issues.
    I do not think there are any.
    However this is still a very young and small company playing in a very big market.
    This company is working towards optimizing its business model. Some changes to that model are less successful than others.
    A few other shareholders I talked to after the meeting were also satisfied with QEX big pickture progress.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by forest View Post
    A lot of questions were about the presentation and previous announcements. Shareholders were testing management to see if the company possibly had some hidden issues.
    I do not think there are any.
    However this is still a very young and small company playing in a very big market.
    This company is working towards optimizing its business model. Some changes to that model are less successful than others.
    A few other shareholders I talked to after the meeting were also satisfied with QEX big pickture progress.
    Cool, thanks once again for your thoughts.

Some nice buying orders coming through. Festival of growth yesterday amongst some interesting data. Interested to see how we have gone over the last quarter later this month.
    Last edited by Ace; 14-11-2019 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Typo
    Toward his critics, the artist harbours a defensive ace: knowledge that the future will erase the present.