sharetrader
Page 25 of 56 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Stolen from a secured bonded warehouse?

Something smells to high heaven!

Could it be that someone has not been paying their bills and creditors exercised their right to seize goods?
    Bonded warehouse one would expect high security (fences, alarms and security cameras).

Mmmm, I think Ronnie has a lot to answer for.
    The Chair Conner English sadly is way to deep into cannabis to keep control of this company.
    The NZX might lose an other company the way this is going.

Get Eddie Murphy on the case. The Heat is On..

I find this unbelievable. $4 million worth of stock over what time? Something is not quite right here....

Quote Originally Posted by NZ_Investor View Post
    Glad I got out of this one at the AGM when they said their marketing strategy was to use one of them tik tok live stream marketers.

Had great hopes for these guys before but don't think I'll be trying my luck with them anytime soon.
    Tik Tok? Last week I was looking at investing with these guys, but after today's stock loss (if you can call it that) and Tik Tok comment, well it's a hard pass now.

Investor / Wizard / Mall Santa Pricey's Avatar

My mind immediately went to government seizure but they don't know its the gov at the moment so they can only classify it as theft. This will be an interesting case to follow!
    "His loyalty couldn't be bought at any price; but it could be rented remarkably cheaply."

Sorry live stream marketing. In the AGM they mentioned they employed one full time live stream marketer which was their primary source in China for marketing of inventory in the bonded warehouse. While live stream marketing is no doubt a big industry in China it has since died down since Covid, and also this was not the direction I had thought the company was moving. I was excited for Australian expansion, but given the amount of competition and the new angle of their Chinese operations, I was wary and decided to cut my losses.

Looks like I dodged quite a few bullets.

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    No mention of insurance coverage?

GLH

(Disc - never held.)
    Oh no!! According to the latest announcement re Insurance: "The Board has reviewed QEX's insurance position, and at this stage does not
    consider that QEX is able to mitigate its potential losses through any claim
    under any policy of insurance"
    Seems rather implausible, as does the entire situation
    Disc: never held

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel View Post
    Oh no!! According to the latest announcement re Insurance: "The Board has reviewed QEX's insurance position, and at this stage does not
    consider that QEX is able to mitigate its potential losses through any claim
    under any policy of insurance"
    Seems rather implausible, as does the entire situation
    Disc: never held
    Yes I saw that...... Mickey Mouse could manage a company better. Feel sorry for holders.

Why would anyone invest in this company as what would stop this from likely happening again....

Guru

Falling knife now, so very sad for a very hard working team, where to from here, all depends on the banks Im picking so maybe a cash issue is in the future but at what price , only 55 mil shares on issue atm?