sharetrader
Page 32 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast
    Legend

Meanwhile just more or less a month after discovery of large empty space in warehouse in China Land,
    QEX Board are still dribbling away, with little further progress on how large gap in Warehouse happen ..

Advanced Member

I wish them the best but I opted out some time ago. It smells like Wynyard all over. I hope not for existing shareholders.

If they can get things sorted and move forward who knows I may join their share register again

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    Meanwhile just more or less a month after discovery of large empty space in warehouse in China Land,
    QEX Board are still dribbling away, with little further progress on how large gap in Warehouse happen ..
    Nothing but a Corporate Theft of highest order....

there is only one way to bring SP to north. sell off the company to an Australian Logistical company which wants to diversify the trade risk.

QEX - how to run a company in to the ground by ronnie xue

I don’t understand all the doom and gloom on this company. Through rapid growth this company has maintained profitability and met its growth strategy.

Yes this year is looking like it’ll be a poor year, but look 12-24months down the line when daigou are back. The company’s rapid response to other revenue streams will still be there PLUS the daigou revenue there from pre covid. Add to the fact that Australian operations and live streaming will be well up and running by then this company could reach $100m revenue by 21/22.

Are there risks with small cap stocks? Yes. Has there been mistakes made on the way? Yes, particularly the theft.

But this company and its management are still top notch in my books. Strong hold from me and let’s hope the $1.50 we saw two years ago comes back within the next two years for us patient folk!

I don’t agree with all the doom and gloom on this thread. Yes there have been some head winds recently, in particular the ‘theft’ and impacts on daigou from Covid.

However, the story on the rise of this company has been incredible. From home garage to warehouses in 3x countries and revenue of over $60m, whilst maintaining profitability the whole time over the 10years. Looking beyond the short term pain, I think the quick response to diversify over Covid including pushing the live-streaming has been commendable. Maintaining these new revenue streams when the daigou return has huge potential for even stronger revenue growth. Couple that with growth into other SE Asian countries and that they made $10m in November last year I can’t see why they couldn’t reach $100m revenue within the next few years.

High risk for sure given its recent head winds and small market cap. However, management have not behaved in a manner to put me off and in fact the recent declines has made it even more appealing!

Default Huge growth potential

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo123 View Post
    I don’t agree with all the doom and gloom on this thread. Yes there have been some head winds recently, in particular the ‘theft’ and impacts on daigou from Covid.

However, the story on the rise of this company has been incredible. From home garage to warehouses in 3x countries and revenue of over $60m, whilst maintaining profitability the whole time over the 10years. Looking beyond the short term pain, I think the quick response to diversify over Covid including pushing the live-streaming has been commendable. Maintaining these new revenue streams when the daigou return has huge potential for even stronger revenue growth. Couple that with growth into other SE Asian countries and that they made $10m in November last year I can’t see why they couldn’t reach $100m revenue within the next few years.

High risk for sure given its recent head winds and small market cap. However, management have not behaved in a manner to put me off and in fact the recent declines has made it even more appealing!
    Pablo, I agree.

The potential for QEX is enormous.
    The risks are big, yet also well directed with their ability to reach customers in Asia and most notably, China. Customers who are needed by many Kiwi and Aussie businesses to bring money back to New Zealand.

Thoughts,
    Pics peanut butter, New Zealand Honey, One Square Meals, Hogarths Craft Chocolate (and many other chocolate options), New Zealand Spirits (Lighthouse gin, Willowbank Whisky etc), perhaps large inflatable parks made for quality conscious fun parks by AflexTechnologies etc.

I like the QEX potential, and with wins will come a massive increase to the current share price.

Disc. Holder,
    part of my riskier higher reward potential

Legend

Horses for courses though

better risk reward equations exist elsewhere though - particularly now in overseas stock markets
    sections IMO

NZX market is getting overbought with no sight of demand finishing to the point it's getting difficult
    to find good stock buys on fundamentals, for all the cheap mad money slopping around.

On the other side of the coin, one would have to be fairly unlucky to lose too much in
    current times ..

Share register too tight for QEX's best interests here IMO

They probably got to move copious quantities now on low margins to recoup what the lost
    one way or another in past 6-12 months.

That is if there aren't any further stuff ups & losses in the QEX Camp in the future too ..

Don't intend going anywhere near this one any time soon now, but may be wrong!
    Last edited by nztx; 05-01-2021 at 07:12 PM. Reason: add more

Default Nutz 2021 pick - NZHerald article

Noticed that @nutz has selected QEX as one of their 2021 picks. Wonder if they see this thread what your reasoning behind it was....?

Looking forward to seeing QEX mid year announcement around how their Australian operations are going, selling direct from bonded warehouse, live streaming as well as an update on the ‘theft’.