sharetrader
Page 10 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Timesurfer View Post
    Someone wants out?
    Must be because minimoke invested he did warn us

Quote Originally Posted by silverblizzard888 View Post
    It's possibly someone might know something, but on the present we can only assume the company has been upfront with us and that this stock is a very illiquid one so anyone wanting to sell will naturally lower the price. Its never comfortable waiting while the price drops, but this is a natural stock market tendency with growth stocks, they tend to fly up and down like a roller coaster and for the investors investing in it they need a good stomach for the ride. Having been an investor in Plexure and Pushpay, they were stocks where you'd feel extremely uncomfortable holding into the red (of course they aren't now), I always questioned myself, but I based my beliefs on fundamentals and if those have not changed then the company is believed to be building shareholder value consistently and waiting to be realised eventually.

As long as the cornerstone shareholders still believe in the company then we should too.
    Brendan Lindsay 7.22% - His company was built on the success of being able to export their products overseas, so if he sees something special I'm with him.
    Ronnie Xue 79.52% - the CEO has all his wealth in this company, he has more interest than anyone to make this company a success. Just the speed which this company has grown at shows you the extreme work ethic that you want in a CEO for a growth company.

Next financials we will all be focused on revenue growth and whether they have been able to increase margins.
    I haven’t sold mine, although I am now under water. Tempted to buy more but just worried about how much capital I have tied up on a stagnant stock. Still a believer in the end game, but also wanting to retire sooner than later. Trying to pick the fastest horse is always a problem!

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Must be because minimoke invested he did warn us
    Then maybe I should buy more after all - his shares always go up after they go down!

Down she goes :-/ this is really starting to make me grit my teeth...

Bought a little more yesterday... much to my dismay today.

also (probably nit picking) but the CFO Resigned a little while back now, but the website hasn't been updated. (hopefully they are just signing deals and making plenty of money)

Disc: Holding Tight

Possibly a reaction to Fonterra's woes.
    Relatively light trading driving the price down on the back of no news.
    Throw them in the drawer and hope that in a couple of years from now I haven't lost my shirt.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by ziptie View Post
    Down she goes :-/ this is really starting to make me grit my teeth...

Bought a little more yesterday... much to my dismay today.

also (probably nit picking) but the CFO Resigned a little while back now, but the website hasn't been updated. (hopefully they are just signing deals and making plenty of money)

Disc: Holding Tight
    Gritting your teeth is not a strategy I would employ.It often ends up with no teeth left in my experience that I have learned the hard way

I wouldn't worry too much yet, the same thing happened at the lack of news last time until a trading update. NZ export of milk powder to China is up roughly 67% on the same half of the year compared to last year so QEX should hopefully see a lift in that, we have our agreements with Danone and Swisse which will materialize this FY. We have larger warehousing and from the last report a lot of stock, which according to Ronnie gets sold within 2-3 weeks on average. Last year this time there was a trading update, or slightly early so I assume lack of news would have driven the price down - no matter the reason it's just the market chattering and the company will continue doing what it does best unless we're told otherwise so no need to grit your teeth together!
    Toward his critics, the artist harbours a defensive ace: knowledge that the future will erase the present.

Advanced Member

Well the price on this one is at a very low entry point. As I asked some time back with Kathmandu before it went up in price..... When is the good time to buy into this share? I expect it to rise now that I have considered purchasing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Well the price on this one is at a very low entry point. As I asked some time back with Kathmandu before it went up in price..... When is the good time to buy into this share? I expect it to rise now that I have considered purchasing.
    I hope you are right. I could use some good news before my portfolio bleeds out altogether.

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

If nothing special to announce then it will be the interim financials in a few months