sharetrader
Page 14 of 56 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
    Guru

I second all of those TE

Advanced Member

I would think that eventually we will see a capital raise happening. Not because of them needing it to survive, but to balance their books and opportunities with the Chinese market they may see.

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    I would think that eventually we will see a capital raise happening. Not because of them needing it to survive, but to balance their books and opportunities with the Chinese market they may see.
    See this as a positive Ggcc?

This one is kind of like ATM... moves up when others are struggling / sinking.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Food4Thought View Post
    See this as a positive Ggcc?

This one is kind of like ATM... moves up when others are struggling / sinking.
    I do and have finances ready for it, if the investment looks good.

I do and have finances ready for it, if the investment looks good.
    Interesting,

What would your estimate for capital raising cost per share?

Legend

Have a similar impression here Ggcc

Past Reports hinted at activities possibly being constrained by available working capital from my reading

QEX could probably do better with a less tightly held share register / more spread for potential Cap Raises

The Big Funds would probably take more notice as well..
    Last edited by nztx; 21-04-2020 at 09:36 PM.

Investor

Looks set to crack the AUS market by the appointing MD for that market. Also, looks like COVID situation didn't really hurt them that badly trading wise.

Expanding now seems like the company is in decent shape. What I always question is whether they know what they are doing. Wonder how likely it is they'll try expanding, get crushed by margin pressure like they did in the first half... Not clear how likely the successful in Australia will be, but i'm probably going to wait for proof of concept before ever relying on this company again.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Cadalac123 View Post
    Expanding now seems like the company is in decent shape. What I always question is whether they know what they are doing. Wonder how likely it is they'll try expanding, get crushed by margin pressure like they did in the first half... Not clear how likely the successful in Australia will be, but i'm probably going to wait for proof of concept before ever relying on this company again.
    Am I wrong over-simplifying what is likely the possiblyeQEX mode operandi -- pick up bulk stock lots in NZ/Oz & sell to their Chinese wholesale & retail buyers on Co's List - producing Company's margin ?

Who knows - some of their vendors may be quite happy to finance the job too .. ?

Advanced Member