sharetrader
Page 16 of 56 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    I wonder what the response will be if the S P gets down to circa .62, currently buy .66 sell .68 , there definitely needs to be a explanation from the top table or this will flop big time . then what , no confidence , there are only so many chances that are given to newly listed companies, ie PEB, TRU to name a couple!!

ps how much will Danny be taking up, time for real leadership here imo!!!
    The difference is that PEB and TRU to my knowledge make losses, where as QEX makes a profit. I agree with what you wrote and hope to get more clarity when they release their End of Year results.

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    The difference is that PEB and TRU to my knowledge make losses, where as QEX makes a profit. I agree with what you wrote and hope to get more clarity when they release their End of Year results.
    The problem is end of year results are indicated to be released at the end of May with the CR ending 15th May. It would be difficult then to make a fully informed decision. The timing seems uncanny.
    Toward his critics, the artist harbours a defensive ace: knowledge that the future will erase the present.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    The problem is end of year results are indicated to be released at the end of May with the CR ending 15th May. It would be difficult then to make a fully informed decision. The timing seems uncanny.
    Smoke and mirrors....agree that management needs to come clean and explain the clear purpose of funds being raised rather than saying for future expansions blah...blah.
    And allowance of subscribing upto $50k seems bit out of line for this kind of cap raise, too many unconvincing reasons.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Smoke and mirrors....agree that management needs to come clean and explain the clear purpose of funds being raised rather than saying for future expansions blah...blah.
    And allowance of subscribing upto $50k seems bit out of line for this kind of cap raise, too many unconvincing reasons.
    Danny imho needs to show real leadership !!

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Danny imho needs to show real leadership !!
    And more buy in/support from Lindsay as well....

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    I also don’t understand the rationale of this, amazing how he thought it was sensible to propose a capital raising without investors seeing the new balance sheet 😂

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Cadalac123 View Post
    I also don’t understand the rationale of this, amazing how he thought it was sensible to propose a capital raising without investors seeing the new balance sheet ��
    A fairly tight sort of Share Register with a fair portion tied up with Founders / Directors who will probably be stepping up to the plate

If it sees popularity - possibly smaller Mum & Dad investors may well get scaled back.. but $50k max structuring etc suggests they probably aren't fussed with dealing with the smaller rats & mice coming out of the woodwork on this..

Am I wrong in thinking this outfit doesn't exactly seem all that forthcoming with market announcements ?

I seem to remember looking for Financials - Interim's a while back & these didn't seem to be released ??
    Last edited by nztx; 04-05-2020 at 05:40 PM.

Investor / Wizard / Mall Santa Pricey's Avatar

What stood out for me after a quick flick:

- Revenue growth of 6% looks very slow - this is to March 2020, so really before the lockdown took full effect. Company doesn't have a proven track record yet as well.
    - First half of 21 expected to be challenging.
    - Management don't seem to speak frankly and there is a lack of detail.
    - Very board use of funds: new logistic opportunities, diversifying product range, acquisition opportunities AND working capital.
    "His loyalty couldn't be bought at any price; but it could be rented remarkably cheaply."

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by kiora View Post
    What is their MOAT?The majority of sales are in NZ
    GP% actually went down,most increase in TO in low margin products,need more capital raise to support future growth?
    What is their advantage?
    I am not surprised one little bit.The writing on the wall June last year posted 14-6-19

What are other holders thoughts on participating in the SPP now that time has passed to digest the information? The website is now up.
    Toward his critics, the artist harbours a defensive ace: knowledge that the future will erase the present.