sharetrader
Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
    Guru

Nice little pop on more agency tie ups. That man Lyndsay knows his stuff.

When will the good news stop.I can't handle it.
    Disgruntled RBC shareholder.

I apologise to holders. You can now expect a 10% drop in SP as I have today entered this register. Wanted to park my SML profits somewhere with high risk and potential high reward. I like QEX's story to date (still gives me exposure I want to China and agriculture) and they seem to be getting runs on the board. Inevitably when I buy a SP drops. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    I apologise to holders. You can now expect a 10% drop in SP as I have today entered this register. Wanted to park my SML profits somewhere with high risk and potential high reward. I like QEX's story to date (still gives me exposure I want to China and agriculture) and they seem to be getting runs on the board. Inevitably when I buy a SP drops. Sorry.
    No problem. I was caught out by the recent spike - I hadn’t finished buying. Of course now that you are investing your millions, I may still not get the price I was hoping for!

Investor

Does seem to go in that direction for now.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by silverblizzard888 View Post
    What’s not to like about the company:

Strong revenue growth
    Cornerstone shareholder in Lindsay
    In a growing market with huge demand
    Excellent management
    Asb and Forsyth Barr showing them off
    Big name customers
    High reward to risk ratio
    Constantly improving efficiency and scale
    QEX is high growth, low profit company. For companies like this I like to track the Market Cap. to Gross Margin Revenue ratio as a proxy for PE (which is not much help for profitless stocks). I use an estimate for forward revenue based either on company guidance or my assessment if guidance not given. On today's SP at 110c, I find that QEX has a ratio of 6.9. That compares with Xero on 32.9, Pushpay on 10.1 and Plexure on 8.5. I don't see why QEX cannot match PPH's valuation, which case the SP would be 162c. Following company guidance at the end of February, we can expect NPAT to double, producing a PE of 23.0 on today's SP, while at 162c, the PE becomes 33.9.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by SilverBack View Post
    QEX is high growth, low profit company. For companies like this I like to track the Market Cap. to Gross Margin Revenue ratio as a proxy for PE (which is not much help for profitless stocks). I use an estimate for forward revenue based either on company guidance or my assessment if guidance not given. On today's SP at 110c, I find that QEX has a ratio of 6.9. That compares with Xero on 32.9, Pushpay on 10.1 and Plexure on 8.5. I don't see why QEX cannot match PPH's valuation, which case the SP would be 162c. Following company guidance at the end of February, we can expect NPAT to double, producing a PE of 23.0 on today's SP, while at 162c, the PE becomes 33.9.
    Nice correlation there. Seem to be going well, few up days followed by accumulation at higher highs.

Well placed I'd say http://www.sharechat.co.nz/article/0...g-revives.html
    “Exports to China were the leading contributor to increases in several primary sector commodities including dairy products, beef, lamb, and forestry products,” international statistics manager Tehseen Islam said. Exports to China were up 52 percent at $1.5 billion in March.

Look who is a Director of QEX and a Director of GMP Pharmaceuticals. Look who is in a whole world of strife with GMP.

Give up? SML

Look who is a Director of QEX and a Director of GMP Pharmaceuticals. Look who is in a whole world of strife with GMP.

Give up? SML
    Conor is also a Director of the cannabis outfit
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”