sharetrader
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Very interesting company.

Positives;

RoCE of 20% excellent
    Family owned
    Generally favourable industry tailwinds (many people environmentally conscious, china no longer taking waste, etc..)
    2017 increase in pro forma NPAT was 112% and 2018 was 44.8%

Forecasted 15-20% growth for the next FY which makes purchasing right now at current prices unattractive using the Graham method or others such as PEG (assuming their forecasts come to fruition)

The question is what are the chances they beat the forecast because it looks like the chances are pretty high.

Might be worth taking a serious look at, even moreso if shareprice drops a bit.

percy

Existing shareholders have an entitlement to take up 1 share for every 2.48 shares [approx.40%] at au $2.54.
    Today BIN finished up trading at $3.17 XD and XE.
    Yes I am surprised,but with such a large capital raise, I too would expect the price to come back once the new shares are issued at $2.54.To what level I do not know.
    It will be a very substantial business going forward.
    15-20% growth for next year? Looks very light.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Existing shareholders have an entitlement to take up 1 share for every 2.48 shares [approx.40%] at au $2.54.
    Today BIN finished up trading at $3.17 XD and XE.
    Yes I am surprised,but with such a large capital raise, I too would expect the price to come back once the new shares are issued at $2.54.To what level I do not know.
    It will be a very substantial business going forward.
    15-20% growth for next year? Looks very light.

On a PE of 31.5 at closing price and even though 15-20% grwth is surely nothng to scoff at not really a screaming buy with those numbers. Would be really interested to hear more of your thoughts.

Management certainly are putting the capital to good use, of that we can be sure

The entitlement date has passed and it's still at $3.15. How long do you think before it heads down a bit when those who took up the entitlement sell some off for easy profit? Unfortunately I was only able to take up half my entitlement

It's still hovering around $3.15ish and the entitlements have all been allocated to those who wanted. I'm happy there hasn't been a sell off, there was 2.5 million traded on Monday (800,000 over the 52 week average volume) and another 1.5 on Tuesday (slightly below avg).
    $2.54 is looking like an absolute steal.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Radler View Post
    It's still hovering around $3.15ish and the entitlements have all been allocated to those who wanted. I'm happy there hasn't been a sell off, there was 2.5 million traded on Monday (800,000 over the 52 week average volume) and another 1.5 on Tuesday (slightly below avg).
    $2.54 is looking like an absolute steal.
    Yes we certainly did well.
    The current sp is holding up a lot better than I expected.
    Nice.!