sharetrader

Thread: Newbie On Deck

Default Newbie On Deck

Hello Everyone,

I have been investing in the market since 2012 with some success. Now retired, I have decided I need to get more focussed on how I construct my decisions and rationale for trades. I discovered the forum two months ago and been taken by the comradery of the members on the various threads. I am confident this is one of the places a newbie can absorb some wisdom and in time return a little back.
    Cheers and see you all on the threads
    Redmack

Welcome on board mate ...great timing if your keen on the ASX resource sectors very 1999-2000 look too the sector ...
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Hey Redmack
    Welcome
    I was just thinking if you are retired you should have time to read some of the threads from the very beginning! Haha
    But seriously , there is a lot to be learned on these forums if you take the time to view them.
    Enjoy
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Welcome on board mate ...great timing if your keen on the ASX resource sectors very 1999-2000 look too the sector ...
    Many thanks JBmurc.
    I do have an interest in OGC and AGO. Will be interesting what the change of ownersip will have on AGO.

Cheers peat,
    As my father swaid after retirement "I don't know how I managed the time to work".

Ive read some of the shorter threads, the wife has just completed ERD. We both enjoy the threads as the humour and intelligence on here is a universe away from the normal blogs.