sharetrader

Question NZX 20 minute delay

Hi, newbie question...I am using ASB platform at the moment, and I notice the share prices are 20 minutes delayed in their display. A couple other places I looked at were the same, is this true for all brokerages? Is there somewhere you can see live prices? Thanks in advance.

Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jimmybuffett View Post
    Hi, newbie question...I am using ASB platform at the moment, and I notice the share prices are 20 minutes delayed in their display. A couple other places I looked at were the same, is this true for all brokerages? Is there somewhere you can see live prices? Thanks in advance.
    Depth TAB will give you up to the minute quotes as long as you've made a trade within the last 3 months. No trade and It'll be delayed 20min

Quote Originally Posted by t.rexjr View Post
    Depth TAB will give you up to the minute quotes as long as you've made a trade within the last 3 months. No trade and It'll be delayed 20min
    Thanks for this.

ASB depth is also up to the minute if you have had a trade in the last 90 days.
    After 5.00pm close it takes 23 mins to update your portfolio or watchlist. Depth is still instant.
    Cheers.