Quote Originally Posted by TeslaGod View Post
Because you and the poor produce nothing.

Is it starting to sink in?
A thought occurred to me last night, from your posts I understand you own real estate and shares.

Did you build any of the real estate or did you buy it off the developer or buy existing homes/buildings?

Did you start up any of the companies you are invested in other than companies you set up to own assets.

What do you actually produce? Aren't you just a rentier using cheap money to buy existing assets or riding on the coat tails of real entrepreneurs like Elon Musk. You don't actually add much I suspect, rentiers could be considered a bit like parasites living off society, buying up income streams but not actually producing any additional goods or services.

Your valuable advice aside, do you really add much to society or do you just try and draw off as much as you can with the aid of the RBNZ.

Disclaimer I am hoping to be a rentier and live off other peoples time and/or money, I just don't view myself as gods gift to mankind for doing so. I am upset as I have tried to build capital by saving and have been reluctant to use too much debt on the false assumption central banks job is to manage the currency and ensure price stability. It turns out their job is to save the banks and the overindebted every time there is a crisis by inflating assets a lot and inflating consumer prices a little bit to help pay off the debts.