sharetrader
Page 57 of 125 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107 ... LastLast
    Permanent Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by TeslaGod View Post
    Aaron

Your 2 angry.

You need 2 b more like me

cool calm and dead inside.
    I wish a few central bankers were more like you dead inside, but I would like them dead on the outside as well. The last great bastion of neo liberal economics. Trickle down theory doesn't work, govt needs to scrap targeted inflation or bring the targets way down.

Weaklings like Jacinda and Grant aren't the people for the job. Not sure there is anyone in NZ politics that is up to the task, which makes me think I am probably the kook.
    Last edited by Aaron; 03-11-2021 at 08:15 AM.

Guru

Aaron

Your 2 angry.

You need 2 b more like me

cool calm and dead inside.
    A troll if ever there was one.
    Illiterate as well.

Permanent Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    If the OCR only plays a "bit part" in the problem why is he pooping in his pants at the thought of raising interest rates. Is he stupid or a liar. Pretty sure he is not stupid.
    Maybe he is stupid.
    https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/business/...ticipates-drop

And he guessed unemployment to be 3.8% and it turned out to be 3.4% …pretty good guess
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.

The US 10y treasury is pricing in deflation / late next year/the RBNZ will have to reverse interest rates after hiking them most likely Q4 2022 or Q1 2023

I'm not posting this to troll just offering my insight.

Take it as you may.

Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.

The US 10y treasury is pricing in deflation / late next year/the RBNZ will have to reverse interest rates after hiking them most likely Q4 2022 or Q1 2023

I'm not posting this to troll just offering my insight.

Take it as you may.
    I'd recommend staying invested in US equities and NZ real estate.

Permanent Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    And he guessed unemployment to be 3.8% and it turned out to be 3.4% …pretty good guess
    He has stated so many times that out of control house price inflation is not his problem but unemployment is so maybe he doesn't give much consideration to house prices.

I wonder if Large Scale Asset Purchases played only a "bit" part in house price inflation.

Guru

Could NZ pull ahead of Australia in this "decisive" decade?

NZ employers do your bit and lift wages .

Permanent Newbie

I am only reading headlines now as my intelligence is limited but Adrian Orr is finalising some measures to cool the housing market.

https://www.msn.com/en-nz/money/news...edgdhp&pc=U531

Debt to Income ratios (DTI). That makes sense rather than raise interest rates or not shovel money into banks through Large Scale Asset Purchases when it looks like the housing market might fall Adrian sees DTI's as the solution. Rather than let the housing market fall/correct until houses become affordable again he sees stopping poor people from buying houses as the best solution. Maybe that takes the instability out of the market without prices dropping.

What a genius.

I am only reading headlines now as my intelligence is limited but Adrian Orr is finalising some measures to cool the housing market.

https://www.msn.com/en-nz/money/news...edgdhp&pc=U531

Debt to Income ratios (DTI). That makes sense rather than raise interest rates or not shovel money into banks through Large Scale Asset Purchases when it looks like the housing market might fall Adrian sees DTI's as the solution. Rather than let the housing market fall/correct until houses become affordable again he sees stopping poor people from buying houses as the best solution. Maybe that takes the instability out of the market without prices dropping.

What a genius.
    In Adrian Orr's defence

It was poor people/afro American s/immigrants/stripper's and pole dancers that crashed the US housing market causing the GFC from bad loans

However

It was the Bill Clinton administration in the 90s that caused it by forcing the big investment Banks /Lehman brothers/Goldman's/Morgan Stanley etc

too lend to these communities/calling them racist and fining them millions per day if they didn't obey.

That's what happens when the Left gets involved with the markets/most likely going to be the same here though not as damaging.
    Last edited by TeslaGod; 04-11-2021 at 10:04 AM.