sharetrader
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

DRM - plenty of upside if you like goldies

Yes then I don't really follow the large caps ...use to when I traded CFD then I had the leverage to make some good trades of the larger end of town ...but like most leverage has high costs and risks..

Invested a good chunk of charge for a friend so had to look over the Big caps from memory APA Aus Gas Pipelines- was one I really liked at the time and I see it has down very well over the years..
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

http://www.proactiveinvestors.com.au...pany-9338.html

worth a tiny 14mill .... WWI could well 10-20x fold from here esp if Gold has a stellar 2H18 -2019
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Voltage

If you want a piece of the EV/battery metal disruption action, nickel, copper, lithium, cobalt, vanadium and graphite are where you want to be.

Nickel - WSA, IGO
    Copper - OZL, SFR, MLX
    Lithium - KDR, TAW, NMT, MIN + an interesting alternative EV play, MNS

Few to read about in there, i own/follow these companies
    Flight to big cap safety stocks happening atm guys?Quite a down turn in small, micro cap explorer developers , actually right across the sectors im seeing, most of my varied toddler stocks in many industries under the pump.

Small caps still have value if you align with those with the big caps paying the bills, for me its companies generating cash flow/with cash or project funding in place.

APC is a short term play on the North Yamarna Gold project just above GOR's large project currently in development, can see them finish off the current drilling program and selling it to GOR/Goldfields to assist ongoing work on the sulphate of potash project in WA.

HCH is a copper play, large resource in the USA after my old copper play TLM sold out to major JV partner SFR.

I favour Nickel as my preferred commodity, check out some of the small caps aligned with IGO, especially those with projects in the Fraser range.

IMO

SFX one of two sands stocks i hold has had the annoucement we've been waiting for ,today.
    Favourable Native Title Determination

IMO

Loan approval for SFX. Im out , been a good ride.Should be a good stock for longtermers .
    Download Document 137.48KB