sharetrader
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Cheers mate, get a lot of mail going missing at my place, so I'm never sure if mail is late or been nicked.l I guess it was being sent from Aus so probably takes a few extra days to make it through the international mail center.

Guru

KTD docus arrived over the W /E must have been posted via snail, offer closes next Mon 15/July and after todays good news release its a no brainer, hope that there is no scaling !

Blockhead only got SPP mail yesterday as well, what I learned from Hotcopper lads is you can get ASB or Directbroking to pay for your allotment using the BPAY system, I wasn't game to post mine back to Sydney with a bank draft in case it was the same snail heading back.
    BPAY is direct, all the details are on the BPAY sheet in the offer. Wham bam, thank you Maa'm, job done !

Things progressing nicely, management squeezing every last drop out of the existing factory. Have sent my dosh off for the SPP.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    KTD docus arrived over the W /E must have been posted via snail, offer closes next Mon 15/July and after todays good news release its a no brainer, hope that there is no scaling !
    My SPP went through today so all fingers crossed for scaling ( hope not ) as I will top up as the todays Quarterly was pretty good, steady as she goes, next year will be the year im picking but if they ann a further building programme then its game on.

Guru

KTD stronger today with the closing of the SPP.

KTD stronger today with the closing of the SPP.
    It's been a nice little run, and hopefully a descent allocation at .43 to come.

Guru

SPP, closed fully funded and apparently NO scaling.

Guru

SPP, closed fully funded and apparently NO scaling.
    Not only was there not scaling, there was actually an outstanding (not subscribed for) 13% so of course there would be no scaling...

It means Mr Market isn't so excited as one may think... not a surprise to me, but explains why the share price instantly dropped after this announcement was made... will be interesting to see what happens when they actually get allocated and one can sell.

(I note the share price is now down going into the close)
    Last edited by trader_jackson; 18-07-2019 at 06:00 PM.

The half year report was out yesterday, interested to hear all you investors thoughts on the acquisitions. Revenue growth etc.

I feel like 2020 will be a big year for ktd but I'm keen to really look at the numbers and work out how much of the revenue growth was from acquisition.

Hopefully get round to it tomorrow arvo. In the mean time if you have any thoughts I'd love to hear em.