sharetrader
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Sold out at .67 today, thought i should take that 100% gain in just a couple of weeks. Not bad!

Quote Originally Posted by tipsy View Post
    Sold out at .67 today, thought i should take that 100% gain in just a couple of weeks. Not bad!
    An outstanding result. Makes it all seem so easy. I hope for your sake you didn't sell too early. It might be a long shot but I'm hoping for $1.00 by the end of October. This stock simply isn't on anyone's radar at the moment.

Time will tell I guess, but I'll be looking to buy back in if there is a significant drop. The GF still has a reasonable holding.

Up 9% yesterday, up 10% so far today.

I think yesterday's volume was around 6M shares, today it is already up to 7M. Volumes were even higher last week. Isn't that crazy considering only 75M shares are free to be traded?

Is someone accumulating or are people happy taking the massive daily gains? How soon does an entity have to declare they own more than 5% of the shares on issue?

Banned

Will be a dollar soon

As much as I am enjoying this experience, you really have to ask why the market price has increased 100% in a month on zero news... Perhaps it is time to sell half...

Banned

Simply because it is undervalued....

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

As far as I am concerned this is a long-term hold gone awry.

I can see absolutely no justification for the current share price and have spent a happy hour and a bit reducing my holding significantly.
    om mani peme hum

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    As far as I am concerned this is a long-term hold gone awry.

I can see absolutely no justification for the current share price and have spent a happy hour and a bit reducing my holding significantly.

I am relatively new to investing (although this feels more like trading) and I have learned two valuable lessons in the past hour.

Firstly, The 20 minute delay between depth and what you can google can be significant. I walked from my office to my car (where my laptop was) and the price difference was 10% (74c vs 81c)

Secondly, Set up an ASX account to sell into Before you need to use it. I ended up selling into my NZD account as I watched the price tank in the depth

Days like today I wish I didn't have to have a day job too, I would love to sit and get the most out of my investment, coming to work cost me money today!

Evening all, after selling out faster than herdlicker I am now considering purchasing back in. However I have managed to avoid any kind of trader approach up until now. Can anyone give me some advice of the likely consequences of doing so?