sharetrader
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default NKWE -NKP PGM+ GOLD who holds shares Vs Zijin

Anyone on here holding NKP shares and not part of the NKP united minority group? (and if not why aren't you buying some!!)

>>>the Zijin/JJ 8c offer for our NKP shares is a JOKE!!! thats valuing are world class PGM+au assets at less than 70mill

>>>>>>>from last Qtr report

The Garatouw Project is at a pre-development stage and a Definitive Feasibility Study (DFS) demonstrated the technical feasibility and commercial viability of extracting the mineral resources on Garatouw farm.

The De Kom and Hoepakrantz farms are at an early exploration stage. The critical mining regulatory authorisations such as the Mining Right and Environmental Authorisations and Water Use License (“WUL”) have all been granted by the relevant Government Departments.

To date, the Garatau Project has an independently estimated total resource of 43.69 million ounces (Moz) of 3 PGE + Au (21.78 Moz from Garatouw ,20.51 Moz from Hoepakrantz, and 1.40 Moz from De Kom).

A summary of the Garatau Mineral Resource Statement is given in Table 1 below. The Company is busy with certain upfront preparations before commencement of project execution.

These preparatory works constitute the Company’s Early Works Programme (“EWP”). Further, the company has finalised an operational readiness plan to prepare the Company and the operational unit for safe and optimal execution of the project as it transitions from engineering and design to capital project implementation.

>>>> the leaders of the U.M.G believes a valuation of the above project should wee see a risked value around 40c AUD(and is currently underway in getting one from

U.M.G holds around 270mill of the 360mill shares not held by Zijin/JJ

Zijin/JJ needs minumin 143mill more shares to push through 100% takeover of all shares

IMHO the offer will be lifted after the AGM next month

But Zijin puppet NKP mgmt will be forced to come to the Neg table when the offer get minor interest
    Last edited by JBmurc; 29-05-2018 at 01:50 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

IMO

Ive got some and get the email .But do i need to do something so my votes count?If so do i just email Xuan about this?

Just wait. Nothing at moment. There will be a deed sent out to be signed shortly

Also waiting for deed

Sounds like Zijin won't talk to the group to after the General meeting so a couple of weeks...great trading today looks like my 7.5-8c purchases helped set off the highest close for some time >> brilliant
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Anyone on here buying more I took up another up 500k yesterday .. here's hoping if UMG holders can keep buying it really will send a message to Zijin/JJ that 8c is a joke >>

I'll buy more in next few days

IMO

I just want out of this horror story, for a profit of course.

Does sharetrader 78 = jbmurc?

Oh, yeah, that makes sense. Seems it's only kiwi's buying - I was the last three trades today