sharetrader
Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    The result to 31st December and their annual report are at www.usx.co.nz
    The business has certainly been de-risked, with three three major operations,extraction,freeze drying and bone grinding.
    The balance sheet is strong,skill management added ,and a very bright out look.I will learn more at their agm in May.
    Where will that be Ch-Ch ?

percy

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Where will that be Ch-Ch ?
    I would expect so.
    As soon as I know the date I will post it either here on or PAZ thread .
    Last edited by percy; 10-04-2019 at 07:10 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by ratkin View Post
    IFT They have a good range of investments meaning that although you are investing in just One stock your eggs are not in such a small basket as with some of the others which have more company specific risk.

Unlike most other NZ stocks the current price is not overly stretched, and they have some great growth potential in their portfolio yet are not valued as a growth stock.
    It all the rage now, not the bargain it was a year ago though, still a great hold, but market has woken up to it. up around 35% with divs? or something like that.

I would have to go for MFT.. 1000% in the last 10 yrs

percy

Never expected to inherit anything from great great uncle Rudolf Percy,so it comes as a big surprise.Certainly don't need it,having prospered under my own steam,so even in ten years time it will make no difference to our lifestyle, or way of life,so might just as well have some fun with it.
    PAZ on NZ Unlisted market is company that could be worth 20 to 50 times the under 10 cents it is trading at currently,in 10 years time.
    They are an innovative developer,manufacturer and marketer of science based,natural nutritional products.
    www.waitakibio.com

PS.Another company, like A2, started by the late Howard Paterson.
    Disc My wife and I hold.
    Above posted 23-06-2018.
    PAZ share price at that date was 7 cents.
    So in 11 months the $1mil inheritance has grown to $2mil.
    I guess in another 11 months to 1 years time it will be $4 mil.
    And that is what is known as "well positioned".
    Last edited by percy; 25-05-2019 at 05:24 PM.

if you don't "fly business class" your kids will. You might as well enjoy some of your money Percy otherwise your kids will waste it for you in due course.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Above posted 23-06-2018.
    PAZ share price at that date was 7 cents.
    So in 11 months the $1mil inheritance has grown to $2mil.
    I guess in another 11 months to 1 years time it will be $4 mil.
    And that is what is known as "well positioned".
    WOW! Well done Percy. You are certainly a very savvy invester! Can I ask please how does one buy shares on the NZ Unlisted market?
    Last edited by RupertBear; 25-05-2019 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    WOW! Well done Percy. You are certainly a very savey invester! Can I ask please how does one buy shares on the NZ Unlisted market?
    I just filled out a form with FCNZ, scanned it sent it back and an hour later got them to place a bid. Pretty quick - you can see your bid in next to no time.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    WOW! Well done Percy. You are certainly a very savvy invester! Can I ask please how does one buy shares on the NZ Unlisted market?
    CAREFULLY...!!!
    On sharetrader go to Unlisted,then PAZ thread, and you will note I brought a very small holding in PAZ years ago.As I have learnt more about the company through research, both by phoning the company and attending their agms ,I have steadily added to our holdings.The outlook section of their latest annual report,together with their recent agm presentation,[both on USX site] will give you a better understanding of the business and their objectives.

Unlisted shares like PAZ, are very illiquid.Very few announcements etc,yet there are excellent companies such as Rural Equities,Rangatira and Skyline Enterprises on USX trading platform.
    Go to www.usx.co.nz,then investors,then brokers and you will see which brokers trade on USX.
    Last edited by percy; 25-05-2019 at 06:26 PM.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

CAREFULLY...!!!
    On sharetrader go to Unlisted,then PAZ thread, and you will note I brought a very small holding in PAZ years ago.As I have learnt more about the company through research, both by phoning the company and attending their agms ,I have steadily added to our holdings.The outlook section of their latest annual report,together with their recent agm presentation,[both on USX site] will give you a better understanding of the business and their objectives.

Unlisted shares like PAZ, are very illiquid.Very few announcements etc,yet there are excellent companies such as Rural Equities,Rangatira and Skyline Enterprises on USX trading platform.
    Go to www.usx.co.nz,then investors,then brokers and you will see which brokers trade on USX.
    Thank you Percy