sharetrader
Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
    percy

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    This post from Percy is one of may favorite posts on Share Trader. It tells me a lot about the man behind the post. It tells me he has no sense of entitlement and he has worked hard for what he has. It also tells me his values have not been changed by being a succesful investor. I also sense he is genuinely content with what he has achieved. He has also been very generous in sharing his investment ideas with us and he has been very helpful to newbies like me. Respect to you Percy
    I am a bit embarrassed by your post,however thank you.
    Always remember just when you think you know what you are doing on the market,the market gives you a good kick up the backside, and tells you,you are still a dummy.!!!
    Perhaps as you get older it happens fewer times.!!!
    The upside is a dead duck coming back to life.Can't remember what I paid for them,but I had a few AIR on ASX left over.Trading a few months ago at 7.5 cents.Was going to sell them to tidy up the portfolio.Just as well I didn't, as they hit 45cents on Friday.!!!
    Last edited by percy; 08-06-2019 at 08:13 PM.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Well the $1mil has grown to $1,857,142 and looks "well positioned."
    Above posted 10-04-2019.
    Today with PAZ hitting a new high of 15 cents the inheritance is now $2,142,857.10.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Above posted 10-04-2019.
    Today with PAZ hitting a new high of 15 cents the inheritance is now $2,142,857.10.
    Geepers!

percy

What a difference three days and one cent make.
    With PAZ's sp hitting an all time high of 16 cents this morning, the inheritance is now $2,285,714.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Remember USX has next to no rules, it's like the wild west gold rush, you could strike gold or go bust. But as Perky says, there's some solid companies and some with great growth potential, if you can stomach the illiquidity and minimal disclosure.
    ^^^^ This. Nobody needs or wants almost daily updates on the price of these unlisted shares and what their inheritance would now be worth if they had of theoretically invested $1m into any particular company. Its against the spirit or intention of what the thread was set up for.

If someone is in love with their unlisted share its far more appropriate they start their own thread on it, in my opinion.
    Last edited by Beagle; 07-06-2019 at 11:57 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

Only 153,382 avaliable at 16 cents.
    Beagle is your love affair with Skyline Enterprises on www.usx.co.nz over.?
    As for starting my own thread on PAZ, you will note if you go to unlisted here on Sharetrader ,I did in fact do so.
    Last edited by percy; 07-06-2019 at 12:18 PM.

Handsome Member

I am enjoying the commentary of those PAZ shares.

Maybe we should start a through for buying a million bux of one share and monitor it over time. Box of beers to 5year, 10year, 15year......leaders?

I was never in love with them and did my due diligence and have opted to stay out. If I had of brought them I would have started a separate thread on them and shared my analysis in that appropriate thread. Useful analysis is FAR more interesting reading than frequent skiting about profits made, surely you would agree ?
    Last edited by Beagle; 07-06-2019 at 12:22 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

As for starting my own thread on PAZ, you will note if you go to unlisted here on Sharetrader ,I did in fact do so.
    For Beagle...................lol.

For Beagle...................lol.
    Well I would have thought that was the place to remind anyone interested on such a regular basis about the unrealised paper profit you're theoretically making...if you can ever find the depth to sell them, that is. Can we get back to the thread topic now ?