sharetrader
Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
    percy

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Never expected to inherit anything from great great uncle Rudolf Percy,so it comes as a big surprise.Certainly don't need it,having prospered under my own steam,so even in ten years time it will make no difference to our lifestyle, or way of life,so might just as well have some fun with it.
    PAZ on NZ Unlisted market is company that could be worth 20 to 50 times the under 10 cents it is trading at currently,in 10 years time.
    They are an innovative developer,manufacturer and marketer of science based,natural nutritional products.
    www.waitakibio.com

PS.Another company, like A2, started by the late Howard Paterson.
    Disc My wife and I hold.
    Yes trying to sell my huge holding could be a problem,yet over 3.5 mil were traded yesterday,and approx 19mi during the past 6 months.
    As I expect the sp to be between 25 cents and 30 cents within a year, I think I will hang on and enjoy the ride.
    [Better not say where I think the sp will be in 2 years time.]....lol.
    Last edited by percy; 07-06-2019 at 02:39 PM.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

I am quite enjoying Percys updates on his PAZ investment. I think it actually does fit the brief of what would you invest in if you inherited $1,000,000. The only real difference being in Percys case its not a hypothetical investement. Good on you Percy

I happen to know it is theoretical. It has its own thread, enough said.
    Here it is for those that want to continue to "enjoy" Percy's enthusiasm for PAZ https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showth...PAZ-Pharma-Zen
    Last edited by Beagle; 07-06-2019 at 02:50 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    I am quite enjoying Percys updates on his PAZ investment. I think it actually does fit the brief of what would you invest in if you inherited $1,000,000. The only real difference being in Percys case its not a hypothetical investement. Good on you Percy
    I did not spend $1mil [unfortunately]...............lol.

Today if someone were to put a gun to my head and say your $1m has to go into one company I would pick SUM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Today if someone were to put a gun to my head and say your $1m has to go into one company I would pick SUM.
    Well it would have to be HLG because it's my only true long term hold and also because It just happens that my holding value literally equals the SUM we are talking about here.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Well it would have to be HLG because it's my only true long term hold and also because It just happens that my holding value literally equals the SUM we are talking about here.
    You're a real breath of fresh air around here mate. We can always count on you for an honest post and no B.S. about where you have your millions parked.

I still think MFT ......

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    ^^^^ This. Nobody needs or wants almost daily updates on the price of these unlisted shares and what their inheritance would now be worth if they had of theoretically invested $1m into any particular company. Its against the spirit or intention of what the thread was set up for.

If someone is in love with their unlisted share its far more appropriate they start their own thread on it, in my opinion.
    Wow ........ bitter much? So only allowed to use NZX listed? I love it when the ill informed start looking down their nose at unlisted.. NZX is by international standards an absolute farce - what other market (outside the third world) allows companies to announce they are insolvent and remain listed? Can anyone find a listing on NZX trading at 1/10th of a cent? Or years without turning a profit...... some of our listings will be famous internationally for continuous losses..... How about the back door listings and the repeat offenders they legitimise!? They allow the continuous disclosure requirement to be used for ramping but go soft on omissions.
    Maybe you should set up a thread..... only NZX and you can only rely on NZX updates. Good on Percy for doing actual homework!

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Yes trying to sell my huge holding could be a problem,yet over 3.5 mil were traded yesterday,and approx 19mi during the past 6 months.
    As I expect the sp to be between 25 cents and 30 cents within a year, I think I will hang on and enjoy the ride.
    [Better not say where I think the sp will be in 2 years time.]....lol.
    And PAZ may well shift to the NZX or further by then.But no prob if not liquidity increasing heaps, thanks partly to Percy.