sharetrader
Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast
    percy

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Sincere congratulations Percy. Even if your actual investment was less than $1 mill, I'm sure you have done well. Enjoy!
    Fictitious portfolio unfortunately...lol.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Fictitious portfolio unfortunately...lol.
    Appreciate that, but I understood you still held/hold a few? You were certainly calling this a long time ago and as a result I took a long hard look but decided... nnnoooo much to my regret!! Stella returns for holders.

Membaa

Appreciate that, but I understood you still held/hold a few? You were certainly calling this a long time ago and as a result I took a long hard look but decided... nnnoooo much to my regret!! Stella returns for holders.
    Great gains for sure but it’s the lack of liquidity that will keep some folks from participating, hard to tell whether under or over priced when the illiquid market is set up to attract reluctant sellers to drip feed small parcels at ever increasing ask’s. Virtually impossible to buy in or get out of in volume, particularly quickly if one needs to. Best thing this company could do imo is move to the NZX and test their market value against the big money, could be a very big winner for early entrants, while also providing the liquidity for the first followers, before the late majority pile in. Imo

percy

Yes I just kept buying them,and they are now by far our largest holding.
    Fundamentals and prospects today are more compelling than ever.
    The catalyst for non holders to buy, will most probably be in their first half result announcement of 7th August, which will include their trading update, and also their outlook statement.The outlook statement should be a cracker.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Great gains for sure but it’s the lack of liquidity that will keep some folks from participating, hard to tell whether under or over priced when the illiquid market is set up to attract reluctant sellers to drip feed small parcels at ever increasing ask’s. Virtually impossible to buy in or get out of in volume, particularly quickly if one needs to. Best thing this company could do imo is move to the NZX and test their market value against the big money, could be a very big winner for early entrants, while also providing the liquidity for the first followers, before the late majority pile in. Imo
    I think it is highly likely they will need to raise capital in the near future to fund the exceptional growth and in my view a NZX listing is likely to be done at the same time. Just a guess of course !

percy

PAZ is not a stock for traders.
    Only suitable for long term investors.

ps.In the past 9 or 10 years I have only ever brought PAZ shares,.Never sold any.Why would I.?,,lol,

From my post #4 PAZ thread posted 23/4/2011
    A word of warning.The unlisted companies are thinly traded.Brokers do not follow them.You are on your own.Uncharted territory.More risk,but possibly more rewards.
    Last edited by percy; 09-06-2020 at 09:30 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    PAZ is not a stock for traders.
    Only suitable for long term investors.

ps.In the past 9 or 10 years I have only ever brought PAZ shares,.Never sold any.Why would I.?,,lol,

From my post #4 PAZ thread posted 23/4/2011
    A word of warning.The unlisted companies are thinly traded.Brokers do not follow them.You are on your own.Uncharted territory.More risk,but possibly more rewards.
    percy, u hold 7 or 8 figures ?

percy

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    percy, u hold 7 or 8 figures ?
    7 figures .

I brought 80,000 at 3.5cents on Thursday, ...........again from my post #4 on PAZ thread dated 23/4/2011.So have brought a lot since.Really loaded up when they had a capital raise at 7 cents.
    Last edited by percy; 10-06-2020 at 07:47 AM.

Outside thinking.

Thanks Percy, Iceman and Baa Baa, good comments. The unlisted/hard to trade nature was what put me off when I looked at it. However I can recall reading the list of shareholders which seemed to be a veritable Who's Who of Southern Investors (and a few old mates)!!

Lots of good people 'well positioned' including Percy. ( Note to self - put 7 Aug in Diary!)

Arguably THE most controversial thread I ever started with some real roller coaster consequences but crikey am I pleased I did !
    PAZ a very good company with very strong growth propsects. Thank you Percy.
    Last edited by Beagle; 11-06-2020 at 11:58 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine