sharetrader
Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 LastLast
    percy

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Arguably THE most controversial thread I ever started with some real roller coaster consequences but crikey am I pleased I did !
    PAZ a very good company with very strong growth propsects. Thank you Percy.
    Well we are nearly 4 years on and our $1mil locked into PAZ is currently worth $8.71 mil.
    Way we are travelling I expect it will be worth nearly $25mil at the end of the 10 years.
    However with their two new fantastic state of the art factories due to come on stream in the next year or 2 who would know.
    Adding fuel to the fire I note they have enough land at Rolleston to build even more production capacity.
    Maybe our $1mil may grow to between $30mil and $40mil.Thank goodness it is locked away for another 6 years.
    "Well positioned,."...lol
    Last edited by percy; 16-04-2022 at 08:35 AM.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Well we are nearly 4 years on and our $1mil locked into PAZ is currently worth $8.71 mil.
    Way we are travelling I expect it will be worth nearly $25mil at the end of the 10 years.
    However with their two new fantastic state of the art factories due to come on stream in the next year or 2 who would know.
    Adding fuel to the fire I note they have enough land at Rolleston to build even more production capacity.
    Maybe our $1mil may grow to between $30mil and $40mil.Thank goodness it is locked away for another 6 years.
    "Well positioned,."...lol
    Thats awesome Percy, you are indeed very well positioned

percy

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Thats awesome Percy, you are indeed very well positioned
    Pity in real life I did not have a spare $1mil to lock up for 10 years.
    However I did invest far more than was prudent.!..lol

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Arguably THE most controversial thread I ever started with some real roller coaster consequences but crikey am I pleased I did !
    PAZ a very good company with very strong growth propsects. Thank you Percy.
    A LOT has changed since that post nearly 2 years ago In June 2020. They have certainly been on a baptism of fire journey with their growth aspirations and its not over yet by any means. PAZ face a gargantuan sized challenge immediately ahead trying to find the manpower to run all their new plant and machinery when they're already 20% short and don't appear able to solve their existing staff crisis issues. Trying to solve that massive problem probably has major implications for pay rates and consequently quite serious flow on effects to the profitability of the company in the future. Its acts like a huge handbrake on earnings growth. We've all seen how the rapidly escalating pay rates for companies like OCA has really sucked the life out of earnings growth for them. One problem child in my portfolio is more than enough for me lol

$1m today invested in HGH will give investors a gross yield of (my estimate) 8.4% in FY23 ($84,000 per annum gross income) and they have a well proven and long track record of steadily growing earnings and dividends so it won't be long until that million generates $100,000 annual income !
    The perfect stock, (trading on compelling metrics in the early teens PE), for those looking for growth and high level's of income that continue growing.
    Last edited by Beagle; 17-04-2022 at 01:49 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

What was the point of starting the tread?
    Last edited by percy; 17-04-2022 at 02:06 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    What was the point of starting the tread?
    Boredom...

The point was where would you put $1m for 10 years and Percy is saying the PAZ short term hurdles don’t matter with a 10 year investment time horizon

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Boredom...
    not as boring as your great contribution

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by blackie View Post
    not as boring as your great contribution
    Been too busy with the grandkids and out catching snapper, what's your excuse for your 39 posts?
    Last edited by couta1; 17-04-2022 at 04:18 PM.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    The point was where would you put $1m for 10 years and Percy is saying the PAZ short term hurdles don’t matter with a 10 year investment time horizon
    Exactly.............
    Although the $1mil has already grown to $8.71 mil in just 4 years.