sharetrader
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    Handsome Member

Liked the last announcement re: YBR, added a few more to my tiny position.

percy

Pleasing seeing a buyer for 1,000,000 at 22 cents.

ps.I sold my TTI.

Handsome Member

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Pleasing seeing a buyer for 1,000,000 at 22 cents.

ps.I sold my TTI.
    TTI keep carrying the "story" to the next half, really annoying. Im still holding, mainly cos its such a small holding it is more of a "hope" stock. I got out of PNC as soon as it was allowed to trade. Massive loss there, almost 50% but lesson learnt!
    Move those funds to SEQ and a few more Msv.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by LAC View Post
    TTI keep carrying the "story" to the next half, really annoying. Im still holding, mainly cos its such a small holding it is more of a "hope" stock. I got out of PNC as soon as it was allowed to trade. Massive loss there, almost 50% but lesson learnt!
    Move those funds to SEQ and a few more Msv.
    TTI.Yes carrying the "story " yet again to the next half was really annoying,but the $10.5mil goodwill right down/off hole in their balance sheet was the last straw for me.
    A couple or three years ago, I found Aussie small caps a lot harder.I sold out of most of them and put the funds into PAZ on NZ Unlisted,which was/is a "high conviction" stock for me. As they say,"the rest is history".

Guru

only 30 + hours to get your 2020 picks in .... about ONE DAY
    Be aware of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.
    that not forbidden is mandatory.
    Anyone but o'brien

percy

I note 20% shareholder Sargon Capital are having issues.
    I am being very hard nosed.Anything I have doubts about I am selling straight away.
    So SEQ sold.
    Last edited by percy; 31-01-2020 at 05:21 PM.

Handsome Member

Yeah I read some stuff yesterday about Sargon, but as a shareholder how does that effect the SEQ business? Other than a quick sale of that 20% how else would it effect seq. I am pretty naive to these sorts of things so any information on the domino effect will be must appreciated. All in the learnings for me

percy

Quote Originally Posted by LAC View Post
    Yeah I read some stuff yesterday about Sargon, but as a shareholder how does that effect the SEQ business? Other than a quick sale of that 20% how else would it effect seq. I am pretty naive to these sorts of things so any information on the domino effect will be must appreciated. All in the learnings for me
    Mainly uncertainly on my part.
    Sargon had been building stakes in the sector .
    There had been the possibility of Sargon taking over SEQ.
    So with Sargon having issues it would appear their 20% holding could/will come on the market.They certainly will not be taking over SEQ .
    Former Scott Beaton sold most or all of his shares causing share price weakness,so I would think it will take a lot of time for SEQ's share price to come right.
    So I have my doubts.When I am in doubt now with small cap Aussie stocks I sell straight away.

Sorry to hear others having similar negative experiences with the ASX. I learned lots this year too (I really mean that).

I was fortunate enough that i only lost a couple of grand on the ASX this year. I think M7T saved me.

Next financial year should be a great year for all.

Maybe we should have a thread for companies that don't do what they say? ... and i guess a list of ones that do would be useful too!