sharetrader
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Microsoft

Nakamoto means of Central origin ...

The software company's revenue rose to $29.08 billion from $24.54 billion

Net income rose to $8.82 billion, or $1.14 per share, in the quarter ended Sept. 30 from $6.58 billion, or 84 cents per share, a year earlier.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

MSFT impresses with how it has reinvented itself. Outlook bright. Craigs 12 mth forecast share price of US$145.

Yes, a great stock to own. Looking at just to hold a few global stocks, this is one of them to compliment my core passive index vanguard etf.

Handsome Member

Quote Originally Posted by voltage View Post
    Yes, a great stock to own. Looking at just to hold a few global stocks, this is one of them to compliment my core passive index vanguard etf.
    Microsoft, UnitedHealth group, Google, Disney and Nvidia all look pretty promising holds. Disney I think has overshot a little.

Voltage -I was surprised to see that SMT doesn't hold MSFT (MNKS has about 1.1% of its assets in MSFT) but SMT has Nvidia at 1.5%.

LAC - if you have shares in Disney, you get good perks if you go on one of the Disney cruise ships (just need to make sure you buy enough).

Handsome Member

Well with my budget I might see a good HD picture of the cruise ship lol.

Quote Originally Posted by LAC View Post
    Well with my budget I might see a good HD picture of the cruise ship lol.
    Probably the best way to view!

If you invest well enough, you may well want to waste your money on a Disney Cruise. We paid through the nose for an inaugural cruise around Iceland and Scotland on Disney Magic.....10 out of 10 for logistics and facilities etc. But never again, the forced happiness was too much for a humble and normally frugal kiwi! We did prop up the company's profit though...all down to our significant wedding anniversary budget blowout (think it was the kid that scored well in that one).

MSFT has hit a new record high today. $332 Highest it's ever been. I suggest this is likely because of the current trend in AI (Which Microsoft is fairly heavily invested in) From what I am reading there could still be further growth in the SP as more climb onboard and this tech evolves. On the other hand, like all these things, the hype could have already got to it.......