sharetrader
Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Default RPL Richina Pacific. A REGISTER for disaffected shareholders.

As a longterm shareholder in this company I have been disgusted by both the company itself (which delisted in New Zealand and registered in Bermuda), and with the NZ Stock Exchange which allowed the company to delist without ensuring shareholders were given a realistic opportunity to bail.

A Register for Those Who Would Like to Sell and Cannot.

This is the ONLY purpose of this thread. The aim is to enable us to make contact as a group and give us some fire power.

Please reserve comments about the company in general to my next thread -

RPL Richina Pacific A FORUM for locked-in shareholders who are feeling conned.

Thank you.

I am glad you have started this. In July this year I enquired as to where my payment was as I had sent an authority to Richina to buy my shares off me. Here is the email reply (truly):

"I have record of a copy of your authority form and you are on our buy-out waiting list. We are now having investor evaluating the buy-back investment in RPL and we hope to hear from them of their commitment soonest."

Perhaps we should have a competition interpreting the meaning of this?

To cap it all off, one of the directors, Jenny Shipley, has been appointed today as Chair of the Board of Genesis because of her commercial skills.

I look forward to anyones comments....

Angry

Thank you gentlemen for raising this patience testing situation.

I have , on a number of occasions attempted correspondence with the person below

May Kwan
    Company Secretary
    Richina Pacific Ltd
    Level 9
    University of Otago House
    385 Queen Street
    Auckland

My original application to divest myself of shares owned for over 10 years ( with only one dividend ever received over that period) in early 2008 was ignored completely, although, apparently , some lucky applicants were paid out.

My March 2009 reapplication is attempting to be varied by a Company approach to , maybe, pay out on 25% of my holding, following RPL's wish to vary their liability to pay out on shares that are now effectively frozen, since none of us long suffering remaining shareholders have a vector by which to sell, because of manouevres committed by the company when they divided the original company into Newco Shares in each of 4 divisions.

I refuse to accept this new October variation to the offer that was first made almost 2 years ago, but the Company does not have the courtesy of replying to my correspondence.

Apostle95

Aahh !! some quick responses which exactly reflect my own experiences. Keep them coming chaps (and girls).

So do we have any means of extricating ourselves from this situation?

Unhappy RCH Slow Payout

Have found the same situation here. Hoping for something soon. The Securities Commission has been informed and the company has been told to provide regular
    communication to investors.

Thanks Seagull, although as most Kiwi shareholders are aware the Securities Commission (led by the very attractive Jane Diplock) has been worse than useless at protecting our interests.

You have my sympathies.

Shame on Richard Yan.
    NGE, NWE, STX

Default Buy-back authority form

I don't think the company supplied these, which immediately placed shareholders at a disadvantage.

For those shareholders who would like to get their money back, you are welcome to use the attached format which I composed and forwarded to Richina.

Perhaps we should address it to the Hon J Shipley c/o Genesis Energy? She was defending Mr Yan and the company at the last agm i attended.

Also as we are still shareholders, shouldn't we still receive company notices?