sharetrader

Default ASB Brokerage Discounts/Rebates

Hi all,

Does anyone know of anyone who has got a discount from either ASB or ANZ on their brokerage charges - and not talking big money clients?

Basically I'm a short-term trader (please don't hate me) and I'm paying large amounts of brokerage on my relatively small capital. I was thinking of giving them a call and seeing what they could do, any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers,
    Daniel

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dagdaniel1 View Post
    Hi all,

Does anyone know of anyone who has got a discount from either ASB or ANZ on their brokerage charges - and not talking big money clients?

Basically I'm a short-term trader (please don't hate me) and I'm paying large amounts of brokerage on my relatively small capital. I was thinking of giving them a call and seeing what they could do, any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers,
    Daniel
    Give them a call and see what they can do.
    om mani peme hum

Default ASB depth

Hi all

Has ASB changed depth view option on their platform.

I thought they got rid of it unless you traded.

I haven't traded in ages but can see share depths... both buy and sell prices.

Hmmmm

Happy Wednesday

they didn't get rid of the share depth option - they just reduced who had the access to real time depth and price movements - if not undertaking enough trades you were left with access only to DELAYED depth and not real time

Thank you enzed staffy. I thought I wasn't able to see the depth at all previously if I hadn't traded in 3+ months. Now most of my activity is an odd buy here and there long term. Too little money and time to seek "trader status". I still find it incredible what info we have available. Technology is wonderful. Thanks for the reply