Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
Exactly Forest. What on earth is wrong with a 12 cents share price rise on a $9.56 share, only a little over 1% when ATM the same morning was up 50 cents per share.
Do they realise that these two companies fortunes are inextricably linked or don't they care about timely execution of orders ?
Maybe its time to revisit the idea of dealing with ASB securities even though their brokerage rates are a bit higher...

Agree with your last post too. Oder execution is extremely slow...not enough staff. They fully deserve to lose a significant amount of business if they continue to conduct themselves in this manner. No point emailing Fiona McKenzie their so called head of operations because she never replies or returns phone calls.
https://www.fnzc.co.nz/direct-broking-team/
I havn't had this but this mornings trade,should have been electronically instant,they do come up with BS excuses,last time I enquired why it took so long for orders to even appear I was told that they had to check my csn no. now common(anz sec)in this digitally enhanced age.
I am starting to think that what happened to you was more not ruffling FNZC managed clients holdings,I don't know just a thought.