sharetrader
Page 20 of 52 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Direct Broking

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    ...but bottomfeeder say he’s going ‘to get to the bottom of this’ ....sorry, couldn’t resist
    Lol hope hes not on blood pressure meds then.

Maybe not, but there was a seller of WBC on the NZX who had a sell quote at 500 for 3155, which is way above recent trades and I am sure when the ASX opens it will never hit thoat high for a while, who just got lumbered with the one share sale. I would bet my holding of WBC, that the balance of his order will not be fullfilled before it expires. He will either have to lump it, or reduce his sell price to make it economic for him.

I am nit listening, because no seems to be doing anything about it. This needs investigation.

My feeds will keep going till we get to the bottom of this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bottomfeeder View Post
    My feeds will keep going till we get to the bottom of this.
    I admire your tenacity but trust me when it comes to this, think head and brick wall.

More ranting. I trade a bit so I get acces to depth, but for those who have infrequent trades, and dont gave access to depth, be careful how you place your order, or you will get shafted as well.

Hang on I just take another pill, and get on my high horse again.
    Last edited by bottomfeeder; 04-10-2019 at 12:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Lol hope hes not on blood pressure meds then.
    Watching the depth closely can lead you to the ‘depths of despair’ if you don’t take care eh Couts
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

We should be factually informed though, as bottom feeder suggests, and not just having everyone guessing, isnt transparency meant to be important to the correct functioning of markets.
    or is this just another case of the dark side taking over
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    We should be factually informed though, as bottom feeder suggests, and not just having everyone guessing, isnt transparency meant to be important to the correct functioning of markets.
    or is this just another case of the dark side taking over
    Whose guessing? the market is so highly manipulated(Legally of course,cough,cough) that the dark side is well and truly in control.
    Last edited by couta1; 04-10-2019 at 03:13 PM.

Oh man its just ridiculous. Today on WBC on the NZX there are so many odd lot trades its ridiculous. Just what has changed recently, I have never seen so much odd lot trades coming through. Not so bad if your order is subsequently filled, but mostly they invade your order at a value that may not be filled.

I just dont know what has changed, I have never seen the extent to which it is carrying on now. Its ruining the market.

DB did not reply to my previous email so I have emailed them again. I have also emailed the NZX, but they havent replied. It needs a thorough investigation.

Had a call fron DB. Its definitely sharesies that is ruining the market. I just dont understand how sharesies members make their money. The certainly dont pay minimum brokerage, they seem to be under some sort of subscription and percentage. So if they want WBC, they just say I want $40 worth. It probably costs them a dollar. Just a big nuisance. Because sharesies is a nominee holder, they have a marketable parcel with balance of the holding. If this keeps going on I will have to think if you cant beat them join them. And aha, DB says there are a lot of other people getting annoyed the same as I am.
    Last edited by bottomfeeder; 07-10-2019 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Typos