sharetrader
Page 32 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Direct Broking

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    still waiting for contract note and confirmation of 10 am trade even though they have advised me on the phone it has gone through.
    I must be lucky. Today I put in an order about 12:35, had the trade completed between 12:38 and 1:56 (quite a few small transactions as is now the norm) and had the contract note at 2:08.
    I've put a few orders in over the last week and they have all gone through quickly with no problems. So far.

Advanced Member

It's now 8.30 pm and still no sign off my contract note from trade that was done at 10am open today. My order is still sitting on View my trades page since 9.58am this morning. To sell 2000 ATM at $18.91. The order went through at 10am open this morning at $19.28c. The $38,500 odd has not appeared to show up in my cash management Account Summary. Has anyone else here having similar problem?.

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    It's now 8.30 pm and still no sign off my contract note from trade that was done at 10am open today. My order is still sitting on View my trades page since 9.58am this morning. To sell 2000 ATM at $18.91. The order went through at 10am open this morning at $19.28c. The $38,500 odd has not appeared to show up in my cash management Account Summary. Has anyone else here having similar problem?.

NZX crashed (again) during market open. The trade has almost certainly been processed, however your broker likely hasn't received all the info required from NZX to issue the contract note (or they are manually having to process it). Give your broker a call in they morning if the haven't resolved it by then.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTheHorse View Post
    NZX crashed (again) during market open. The trade has almost certainly been processed, however your broker likely hasn't received all the info required from NZX to issue the contract note (or they are manually having to process it). Give your broker a call in they morning if the haven't resolved it by then.
    Thanks JTH,It's all good now, have just noticed some trade notifications appear in the inbox a couple of minutes ago. Yeah haa, and it only took 11hours.

nzx exchange under stress again , to much volume there systems cant handle it my orders are not quick enough
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    nzx exchange under stress again , to much volume there systems cant handle it my orders are not quick enough
    Sure seems like it ... I placed an order exactly one hour ago (through ASB), still showing as "Order Pending". Luckily the SP of the particular stock I am trying to sell has not moved a great deal, but still annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by oldtech View Post
    Sure seems like it ... I placed an order exactly one hour ago (through ASB), still showing as "Order Pending". Luckily the SP of the particular stock I am trying to sell has not moved a great deal, but still annoying.
    Me too, placed an order around 10:30am, still pending!
    Toward his critics, the artist harbours a defensive ace: knowledge that the future will erase the present.

Quote Originally Posted by oldtech View Post
    Same issue. Missed my window of opportunity. Wonder if placing orders in the close of play will see them go through, or will they show up some time tomorrow?

i had to ring they punched my order thru straight away as they new my details well ( benefit of doing lots of trading i guess), said the delay is all the order checking of fins etc required by nzx and all the newbies who opened accounts during lockdown and the nzx system cant handle the volume
    one step ahead of the herd

Do they have these issues on the ASZX? Might have to migrate my attention.