sharetrader

View Poll Results: Which mutt has the least fleas and might be worth bringing home to your kennell ?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • FBU

9 23.08%
  • STU

4 10.26%
  • MPG

9 23.08%
  • Buy a pedigree cat instead

17 43.59%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Call me fussy, but for that kind of money I expect a toilet roll holder in the upstairs bathroom (Yes there is a toilet in the bathroom - yukl! And do they really need 4 toilets?) As for the heat pump over the TV directing at straight onto you, for that kind of money I expect under floor heating. And dont get me started on the three levels. Its supposed to be a home, not a stairwalker. There are so many poor design features in this place (Exposed sockets, odd TV spots) I wouldn't even bother with visiting on an open day - there is nothing of interest to spark a nosey at something with that kind of price tag.
    I really don't know what they are thinking with that price ?????? You have every right to be really fussy with an average asking price of ~ $1.4m.
    I know some units in Botany Downs up here of a similar ilk have just had a $300K haircut from their similar outrageous asking prices and still aren't selling.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Yes please note that I switched the frame of reference regarding flea quantity around. Which mutt has the least fleas is the question and in effect which one would you buy if you had to choose one, (assuming you had enough flea powder on hand, AKA prepared to weather the storm).

I'm a dog person but I think I'd be looking for a good pedigree ragdoll cat.
    Oops - how do I change my vote to the cat? There isn't a barge pole long enough for me to touch FBU

Oops - how do I change my vote to the cat? There isn't a barge pole long enough for me to touch FBU
    Can't change it mate but I recognized from the outset what you're thinking was. Agree 100%. Fletcher Residential, serious development margin compression...as sure as night follows day.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Mini voted FBU as best in breed ......quite funny

Might just be the right call
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Do the entrants for this poll mean the flea treatment has worked at cavalier?
    Last edited by Scrunch; 21-11-2018 at 04:30 PM. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Mini voted FBU as best in breed ......quite funny

Might just be the right call
    When faced with two opposing questions I answered the simplest. I was only handed some many comprehension genes and I dont like to waste them.

Disc - i detest cats (unless I am after a new pair of winter slippers) - but that would still be my preferred choice to bring home.

When faced with two opposing questions I answered the simplest. I was only handed some many comprehension genes and I dont like to waste them.

Disc - i detest cats (unless I am after a new pair of winter slippers) - but that would still be my preferred choice to bring home.
    Just for you mate https://www.bing.com/images/search?q...80&FORM=IQFRBA

Legend

Donald Trump is probably the best judge of those images. He has previously claimed to have a special right to them due to his celebrity status.

I'm thinking something more like https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-z...-trade-me.html

what if I already have a ragdoll!! (which has no fleas at all)

actually come to think of it - she needs a playmate.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....