sharetrader

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Chester View Post
    Just finished listening to the NZ Creditors meeting webcast.......Apparently Halifax NZ was/is solvent but is owned 70% by Halifax Australia. There is a slight possibility that Halifax NZ could be dropped from Administration and resume trading on its own, or there is also the possibility that Halifax NZ could be bought out or bought in by other investors and continue operations, or it could be dragged down by the mess that seems to be mostly in Australia. It was also suggested that investors on the TWS platform are least affected and most secure, and could be first in line to get their assets returned.....Lots of maybes and ifs but better news than our worst fears generated.
    Lets hope its this scenario for me personally as prior to the collapse i hadent traded for 2 months and held Aussie stock via Hallifax NZ but silly me thought i actually owened these shares under my name but had forgotten to question myself as to why i didnt have an SRN shareholder cert number lol - It was also suggested that investors on the TWS platform are least affected and most secure, and could be first in line to get their assets returned.....Lots of maybes and ifs but better news than our worst fears generated."
    Last edited by SCHUMACHER; 24-02-2019 at 02:03 PM.
    \"if women didn,t exist , all the money in the world would mean nothing\" Aristotle Anasis.

\"The trend is your friend\"

\"A mans reach should always extend beyond his grasp" J.F Kennedy