Quote Originally Posted by wizAlvin View Post
the NZD competition has offered to run this competition. i suggest you all look at their rules, now.

In my opinion, this is am ego situation. Should anyone read the previous 10+ pages of posts you will see:

Stuff all interest in December of the rules or their implication
Stuff all entries for a 12 month competition
Stuff all interest apart from a few with integrity - wanting a 12 month competition. - review the NZD competition

I am removing my entry. i do not trade ASX shares. this used to be fun.

One of MY NZ Military Bases was Ohakea where i was able to view the fighter pilots there and was not at all surprised with the film 'Top Gun' and found the similarity. Not at all bothered; just not me.
I see the same form of 'Authority' challenge. OR trample the next one to win.

For me - the challenge is the software - not the winning of a fun competition. I have won. been and done.

good luck for the competition all.
I am one of those with stuff all interest but it was the multiple reminders from wizAlvin of the closing date that got me motivated. Sounds like he is getting dicked around by people who for whatever reason can't be bothered complying with what seem like some simple rules and timelines.

Without people who actually do something for others the competition wouldn't exist and I support the organisers.

I appreciate wizards are quick to anger but I hope they are also able to calm down after being screwed around as their efforts are appreciated.