sharetrader

Hybrid View

Thanx again WIZ for doing the 2019 comp

My selections

AOG - Ongoing review into retirement villages, but trading under half NTA with the board looking at strategic initiatives to unlock value
    NMT - Lithium producer and advancing multiple down stream projects, Barrambie Vanadium/Titanium project being spun out early 2019
    OEL - Highly leveraged towards a multi drill 2019 campaign, underpinned by Gulf of Mexico production approx 1850 boepd
    VMY - Is this the year Uranium U308 take off, production/supply has dropped off and needs a much higher spot/contract price
    YPB - Wildcard, interesting technology re product verification/security, only certified company with access to China, multi bagger who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Thanx again WIZ for doing the 2019 comp

My selections

AOG - Ongoing review into retirement villages, but trading under half NTA with the board looking at strategic initiatives to unlock value
    NMT - Lithium producer and advancing multiple down stream projects, Barrambie Vanadium/Titanium project being spun out early 2019
    OEL - Highly leveraged towards a multi drill 2019 campaign, underpinned by Gulf of Mexico production approx 1850 boepd
    VMY - Is this the year Uranium U308 take off, production/supply has dropped off and needs a much higher spot/contract price
    YPB - Wildcard, interesting technology re product verification/security, only certified company with access to China, multi bagger who knows?
    With YPB precariously close to the 1c cut off - i would like to change this pick please

New selection

STA - Developing 2 main heavy mineral sand projects rich in zircon, 1 in Tanzania, with low capex, updated DFS, full offtakes in place, with an even larger Australian project with DFS due Q1 2019. They also have an expanding number of exploration projects in Tanzania with Rio Tinto onboard.

Resources with copper and Biotech for me this year. My picks are FAR, RXS, XAM, MSB , AML. , I'll put $20 in the pot. Thanks for running this.