14-stop loss
    15-xerof
    16-trexjr
    17-Wiz
    18-jennym
    19-AMALGAM
    20-Gmatt
    21-Percy

So 21 of 33 members in the Comp to date are in to win the comp prize $$$ ..>Shrewdy you got no NZD all those mega dollars made in cryptoland ? $10-$20 the going donations to date many thanks to those involved

-$333.25 total as of today in the COMP savings account-Account Number: 12-3405-0035299-50

think we should make the prize pool cut-off end of the month >>> makes it fair to all

At this stage its 90% to Winner 10% to the runner-up (free entry to jennym-Wiz) and I'm happy to talk with Wiz about covering the costs of a platform to run the comp on etc
    Last edited by JBmurc; 13-01-2019 at 09:23 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

percy

JB,you have forgotten me [again].

Hi my picks are:
    A40
    AVZ
    IRC
    NUH
    WBT

Thanks for the comp for us.

Thanks, please Change to RHC.

Sorry Percy have edited ..
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Our picks are
    Ado
    CZI
    Wfe
    Nmt
    Aul
    Will put dosh in tomorrow cheers and thanks

JB,

I would put some money in but I do think the prize encourages speculation with really only a first place prize?

A more even split between 1-3 and an entry fee return for wooden spoon would be my preference. I understand it was discussed earlier, sorry to bring back up!

Although not the aim, I see getting the wooden spoon as being as difficult to win the competition; I remember my old physics teacher offering 100% in his multi choice tests if anyone could get 0%.
    By the way - it's upside_down, not upside_umop

Quote Originally Posted by troyvdh View Post
    Our picks are
    Ado
    CZI
    Wfe
    Nmt
    Aul
    Will put dosh in tomorrow cheers and thanks
    Oops sorry..just realised aul does not qualify..please exchange with AGY... cheers and sorry

Thanks wiz....
    Last edited by troyvdh; 13-01-2019 at 10:33 PM.

IMO

Thank Wizz and jenny. Will put some dosh in tomorrow.Im being more conservative this year due to anything could happen in the mkts and im not very optimistic, im hoping to finish in the black!

AOG "Right now AOG is 39% of NTA whereas NZ companies Ryman and Summerset, both using the DMF model, are trading at 265% and 173% of NTA respectively! Even Aussie based lifestyle company (LIC) is trading at 270% of NTA." I havnt fact checked this.

APX a global leader in the development of high-quality, human annotated datasets for machine learning and artificial intelligence. Wont run like it did last year, but i expect growth to continue at similar pace Download Document 307.83KB

IFL Absolutely hammered by APRA. May take longer then 1 year but im picking it.

OMN Unproven Retail technology network hived off from westfield, unproven. $153 mill cash end of sep, mkt cap $52 million.$1.76high / 51c low

WCN a Gold explorer and wealth destroyer.Restructured, some new management.Mkt cap re $3 million. My gut is saying go with a proven producer but this is my fun reckless punt.Thanks John.

Last edited by Joshuatree; 14-01-2019 at 01:50 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Im being more conservative this year due to anything could happen in the mkts and im not very optimistic, im hoping to finish in the black!

AOG "Right now AOG is 39% of NTA whereas NZ companies Ryman and Summerset, both using the DMF model, are trading at 265% and 173% of NTA respectively! Even Aussie based lifestyle company (LIC) is trading at 270% of NTA." I havnt fact checked this.

APX AI . Wont run like it did last year, but i expect growth to continue at similar pace Download Document 307.83KB

IFL Absolutely hammered by APRA. May take longer then 1 year but im picking it.

OMN Unproven Retail technology network hived off from westfield, unproven. $153 mill cash end of sep, mkt cap $52 million.$1.76high / 51c low
    something wrong with the post = there is more here in the quote than in the post - but only 4 pic - have till open of ASX
    confirming: AOG, APX, IFL, OMN need a fifth
    Be aware of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.
    that not forbidden is mandatory.
    Anyone but o'brien