sharetrader
Page 18 of 49 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
    Guru

Yes lissica should remain. Can't take his/her money and not allow entry.

Let's just be hard and fast on closing date next year.

Guru

Dark horse - errored ticker
    Rabbi - late
    Shrewd crude - errored ticker
    lissica - late - not confirmed entry

decision please jennym
    Be aware of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.
    that not forbidden is mandatory.
    Anyone but o'brien

This should be fun and some flexibility is required. Saying that, the reason that the cutoff is 1/2 way through January is that people are busy over xmas/newyear etc which builds in some flexibility anyway. Perhaps we should start asking for picks at the beginning of november instead of december.

Darkhorse and Lissica look to me to be genuine mistakes so they are in and able to enter the prize draw.

Rabbi was just late so is in the competition but not in the prize draw
    Last edited by jennym; 21-01-2019 at 08:19 AM.

Shrewd Crude can have his cryptos. It will be interesting to see how they do. Shrewd Crude is pushing the boundaries on this one though.
    Dont even think of putting money into the prize draw this year.

Anyone who is reading this and has not entered yet or wants to make a change - DO NOT GO THERE.
    Last edited by jennym; 21-01-2019 at 08:29 AM.

Anyone who hasnt already, please look at JBmurc's poll about how the prize money should be allocated.
    Go to ASX and it is about 1/2 way down.
    A consensus on this would be really good.

Quote Originally Posted by jennym View Post
    Shrewd Crude can have his cryptos. It will be interesting to see how they do. Shrewd Crude is pushing the boundaries on this one though.
    Dont even think of putting money into the prize draw this year.

Anyone who is reading this and has not entered yet or wants to make a change - DO NOT GO THERE.
    Jenny,
    What is wrong with my crypto picks.. these are legitimate companies with legitimate businesses...
    ????
    Why cant I put money into the prize draw and compete for winnings????
    I got 2nd in 2017 and reinvested that $40 prize back into the competition with not even a bally who....let me compete fair and square...
    Nakamoto means of Central origin ...

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    Jenny,
    What is wrong with my crypto picks.. these are legitimate companies with legitimate businesses...
    ????
    I got 2nd in 2017 and reinvested that $40 prize back into the competition with not even a bally who....let me compete fair and square...
    Well you can show jennym differently and put your money where your mouth is ...if you truely believe anything related to cryptos will boom in 2019 then your do very well and could well Win it
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    Oh crap im late... can you please enter my same picks as last year...
    Hey jbmurc
    Are you accepting cryptocurrency as payment for donations for the competition....???

. Sc
    this was your original entry and fgf was less than 1 cent and notified days before the competition closed. the next valid ticker alphanumerically was offered. the recent change was not the errorerd ticker it was all of them after the close date.

original entry was before the close date and eligible tor the competition.
    Last edited by wizAlvin; 22-01-2019 at 08:59 PM.
    Anyone but o'brien

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Well you can show jennym differently and put your money where your mouth is ...if you truely believe anything related to cryptos will boom in 2019 then your do very well and could well Win it
    Shrewd Crude entered a legitimate competition entry with one share less than 1 cent - fgf. a substitute was offered. in the past the rules and others have had the -100% applied to their non valid entry.

IF I were running the competition the rules would stand, as they have in the past few years.

But i am not. i am turning the handle and hope to have implemented jennym's decisions for a first full run soon
    Last edited by wizAlvin; 22-01-2019 at 09:09 PM.
    Anyone but o'brien

"Jenny,
    ????
    I got 2nd in 2017 and reinvested that $40 prize back into the competition with not even a bally who....let me compete fair and square..."

There is nothing wrong with the crypto picks as such. It is that these were put foward after the final cutoff date. If I was to stick strictly to the rules, nobody could even enter anything at all after that date. I am trying to compromise.
    The original picks would be valid as far as going into the prize pool is concerned because they were made prior to the final cutoff date. Unfortunately, one of them was under 1c on the day that you submitted your picks.
    Last edited by jennym; 22-01-2019 at 09:32 PM. Reason: should have used reply with quote