sharetrader
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
Results 226 to 231 of 231
  1. #226
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    ChCh, , .
    Posts
    1,043

    Default

    Gee...can we please move on.Either you are in or not.Simple.This comp is voluntarily run.

    Move on please stop this nonsense bull****.

  2. #227
    Guru
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Christchurch, , New Zealand.
    Posts
    2,715

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by troyvdh View Post
    Gee...can we please move on.Either you are in or not.Simple.This comp is voluntarily run.

    Move on please stop this nonsense bull****.
    Well,
    Have the people not spoken?....

    Look,
    There is a great deal of gratuity for the people that run this competition.... its all appreciated beyond, but its now like red tape has taken over...
    ....
    Please dont drop us mid comp....
    ....
    Bermuda has been tipping for over a decade now somehow his tips must be collated in the historcial data set please ...
    ....
    Its going to be a mighty fine 2019 peeps....
    Please lets all enjoy this ride together....
    Cryptocurrency holdings in utrust cardano and power ledger... ripple... neo.... .....LOCI ...
    Market capitalisation 130billion...
    Coinmarketcap.com

  3. #228
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    Well,
    Have the people not spoken?....

    Look,
    There is a great deal of gratuity for the people that run this competition.... its all appreciated beyond, but its now like red tape has taken over...
    ....
    Please dont drop us mid comp....
    ....
    Bermuda has been tipping for over a decade now somehow his tips must be collated in the historcial data set please ...
    ....
    Its going to be a mighty fine 2019 peeps....
    Please lets all enjoy this ride together....
    10 years...WOW? That's some effort that should allow some leeway.
    If someone starts a tipping comp on the tipping comp I'd back Shrewdy, sit back and watch him crush it with his crypto.

    Let them play I say!

  4. #229
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    ChCh, , .
    Posts
    1,043

    Default

    Paddles...you must be young....obviously you don't get it...the good folk who organize this comp...should not have to endure your insightless posts...I expect your next post is an apology.....go well

    Correction and apologies...to paddles...it was 1 post.
    Last edited by troyvdh; 10-02-2019 at 08:46 PM. Reason: not correct

  5. #230
    veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by troyvdh View Post
    Paddles...you must be young....obviously you don't get it...the good folk who organize this comp...should not have to endure your insightless posts...I expect your next post is an apology.....go well
    Ditto ..agree ��

  6. #231
    Update Ready To Install
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Floating Anchor Shoals
    Posts
    7,361

    Default

    Yep ,go start your own comp!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •