Quote Originally Posted by ananda77 View Post
Anyway, I hope I can learn something in this thread from all those astute investors and I hope, we all can deal with this 'potential' investment opportunity in most constructive ways.
I know firsthand, that Green is growing strongly in Europe for example, having been managing one of Germany's biggest organic bakeries in München. The quality of the bread was absolutely outstanding, the marketing drive very close to customers and in a separate production facility for sweet stuff, the quality was to die for...and the prices charged out of this world
I dont think that will count. First of all wheat is a by-product of agriculture. And Agriculture is a big no-no. Can't have tractors and harvesters burning fossil fuels. Second the bakery is a big no-no. Especially in Germany. Firstly because your ovens are large consumers of energy. Secondly because that energy comes from electricity via fossil fuels and nukes (my god - can you imagine the conniptions Jacinda would have if you suggested nuclear energy). Finally I cant see the Greens supporting products supplied to the high margin paying aristocracy - they are into wealth redistribution. Not spending wealth.