sharetrader
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Hands up who read the whole thing. Not me I'm afraid. I have the attention span of a gnat and he lost me at about Para one.
    LOL I got part way through and realised this was effectively an amway type presentation / extremely hard sell which was an instant turn off.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

CEO, NZ Shareholders Association

The FMA is taking an interest.

Guru

What is this stock on the NZX trading at 18 cents, a small Wellington company, with a market cap under $50m? Intriguing.

CEO, NZ Shareholders Association

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    What is this stock on the NZX trading at 18 cents, a small Wellington company, with a market cap under $50m? Intriguing.
    Perhaps it is WDT?
    Or Chatham Rock or TruScreen or SmartPay?
    Last edited by Oliver Mander; 10-12-2018 at 12:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    It will cost you $49 to find out Blackcap. He does promise that he will give your money back if you are not satisfied and no questions asked. If I was convinced that He was going to honour the money back part I would subscribe and then ask for my dosh back just to piss him off.

Is this any different to the Nigerian scams that claim you have won millions but they need you to send $49 to cover the shipping, administration and identity checks before they can send you your prize ? They probably offer a money back guarantee too lol
    If you do send them $49 then its probably just an introductory publication and there's probably another even more secret publication that carries the REAL THRUTH and the REAL RICHES and just send another $199 for that..guaranteed no questions asked money back if you want it lol
    Last edited by Beagle; 10-12-2018 at 01:39 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Typical marketing ploy of those who wanted for you to subscribe to their "tips list" of hot and incoming stocks. If you really hate someone gullible enough, you will forward this info to him/her

Quote Originally Posted by RGR367 View Post
    Typical marketing ploy of those who wanted for you to subscribe to their "tips list" of hot and incoming stocks. If you really hate someone gullible enough, you will forward this info to him/her
    I'm not so sure. To me it reads like it is written by someone who is unhinged. It just goes on and on and on and on. The bait has well and truly fallen off the hook before you get even part way through the written dribble. Even numbskulls who could fall for this dross are capable of reading two sentences in a paragraph - but this bozo cant even string those two sentences together.

AWOL

Classic.
    Gets 49.00 off the subscribers, buys into the stock with the money while the punter makes his mind up and watches the stock go up.
    Punter then gets into the market after seeing it rise and thinks the guy is great and adds some more and buys the 199.00 subscription.
    This is then used to promote the next stock on the list after he sells the first one claiming a large increase that he said was about to happen and advises everyone to sell for an unrelated reason.

My dog is reading this and has her paw out.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    It will cost you $49 to find out Blackcap. He does promise that he will give your money back if you are not satisfied and no questions asked. If I was convinced that He was going to honour the money back part I would subscribe and then ask for my dosh back just to piss him off.
    Haha the thought did enter my mind. I was a bit concerned too about the money back honouring part. Not sure if that is bona fide.