sharetrader
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Recommendations on another platform. I've looked at ASB before but didn't think much of it.

Yes the delay of 20 min is the same as it was on ANZ site, and it is the same on the NZX site etc, but I would like to know why.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Yes the delay of 20 min is the same as it was on ANZ site, and it is the same on the NZX site etc, but I would like to know why.
    Because we are plebs jerry and shouldn't need such info .....unless you want to pay for it
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    Go to "My Accounts" and check your "Direct Broking Retail Client Account" as deposits get put through there before they get to your call account.
    You are right 777, that is what happened. Do you think it is possible to get the dividend directly deposited in the call account? Seem to be so much easier for reconciliation.

Guru

Cost......

It is always money. In fact if you do not do much business I think you also lose the live time on the depth page.

Guru

Every time you click on depth, the broker providing the service pays a fee to the NZX. Back in the day 3 cents was quoted. That adds up very quickly. I am guessing it may be less than that now. But if you have to pay 3 cents for every click and some active traders click on depth more than 100 times per day then that is already $3.
    Maybe someone can confirm what the costs are that the brokers face these days providing this data?

Dilettante

The 20 mins delay is when you're looking at the Watchlist or Portfolio. But if you click on an individual share and look at the depth you get it up to date. Same as ANZ Securities before.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Every time you click on depth, the broker providing the service pays a fee to the NZX. Back in the day 3 cents was quoted. That adds up very quickly. I am guessing it may be less than that now. But if you have to pay 3 cents for every click and some active traders click on depth more than 100 times per day then that is already $3.
    Maybe someone can confirm what the costs are that the brokers face these days providing this data?
    A few years back I heard it was 2 cents a click for depth but its probably changed since then.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Default Common FCNZ, please take part in this tread and sort out what is sooo annoying.

I like to think that FCNZ takes enough interest in their newly purchased DB business that they will explain the hick ups this change from ANZ is creating.
    If they not communicating and sorting this out soon then that is very telling of what to expect in time to come. It is not as if they did not have time to prepare for the change over date.

A very annoyed (not by choice DB client).

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by forest View Post
    I like to think that FCNZ takes enough interest in their newly purchased DB business that they will explain the hick ups this change from ANZ is creating.
    If they not communicating and sorting this out soon then that is very telling of what to expect in time to come. It is not as if they did not have time to prepare for the change over date.

A very annoyed (not by choice DB client).
    There's a lot of things to sort out but their communication has been atrocious, I noticed in the Herald article in the weekend the new boss stated that initially they are going to focus on their existing clients before focusing on expanding, well that's not happening, there isn't even a basic notice board for starters.
    Last edited by couta1; 18-12-2018 at 12:33 PM.