sharetrader
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

The nz trades seem to be 20 minutes behind, these are A2 so they are very heavily traded.
    Yet the ASX trades on DB are only seconds away from the real time. Is it the nzx or db?

Quote Originally Posted by alex f View Post
    The nz trades seem to be 20 minutes behind, these are A2 so they are very heavily traded.
    Yet the ASX trades on DB are only seconds away from the real time. Is it the nzx or db?
    If you look at the depth then it appears to be "real time".

ASX has both the quotes and the depth in real-time.

Had an issue with trading OGC (au)......couldnt place the order so tried to ring thru for assistance on the 0800 number. Hung on hung on.... no answer (fair enough considering ) so left a message. Recieved a return call within 5 minutes and problem solved over the phone. Very happy with that response as Im sure the teething problems will be continue for a while yet?
    Have a Gr8day.

They seem to be listening. There is a banner message displayed this morning with an apology. They are presumably trying hard to rectify some of the teething issues.

Latest Update - We apologise to clients that have received unexpected dividends via cheque from the registries during the last few weeks. This was due to the transitional change. If you have nominated to have dividends paid to your OMCA previously, we have updated the registries and you will receive dividends into your CMT from now on.
    Speaking of dividends -- I presumably got someone else's divi [temporarily] by mistake -- some money appeared in my CMT last week and then was reversed out this week. No way of knowing what it was because of the generic narrative they are using "SETTLEMENT BY SE_CASH_MGT_DEPOSIT" and "SETTLEMENT BY SE_CASH_MGT_WITHDRAWAL".

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    Speaking of dividends -- I presumably got someone else's divi [temporarily] by mistake -- some money appeared in my CMT last week and then was reversed out this week. No way of knowing what it was because of the generic narrative they are using "SETTLEMENT BY SE_CASH_MGT_DEPOSIT" and "SETTLEMENT BY SE_CASH_MGT_WITHDRAWAL".
    Yes, I got one of those. I now see some dividend deposits that I recognise and some I don't, so I suspect there are still putting money into the wrong accounts on occasion. I also had a cheque turn up which I thought was a bit odd, but at least it was correct.

Dilettante

From DB this morning: Latest Update - We apologise to clients that have received unexpected dividends via cheque from the registries during the last few weeks. This was due to the transitional change. If you have nominated to have dividends paid to your OMCA previously, we have updated the registries and you will receive dividends into your CMT from now on.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    They seem to be listening. There is a banner message displayed this morning with an apology. They are presumably trying hard to rectify some of the teething issues.

That is correct because that is where the settlement is from. Take a look at your Retail Client account at the top of your balances page and the details should be there.

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    That is correct because that is where the settlement is from. Take a look at your Retail Client account at the top of your balances page and the details should be there.
    Thanks -- yes the details are there.

They must have paid me my VHP dividend instead of sending it to the DRP -- they have then unpaid me!

Ignorant. Just ignorant.

I miss the old Fixed Interest ratecard page.

It gave you a goodly amount of context. Far more than a simple list of securities.

I wish they'd bring it back.