sharetrader
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    I don't see a Noticeboard on the site anymore but thats all they needed to do was to put an apology notice up outlining the issues they are having and any other important info like money settlement timeframe and all would be sweetish, none of us like to be treated like mushrooms.
    Yep more information would be great with a “site news” and a noticeboard feature.

Also I normally access the site on my iPad. It doesn’t display as well as the old ANZ - there is no left hand margin- I.e the text is displayed right to the edge of the screen, without a left margin. It is surprisingly uncomfortable to look at!
    Last edited by Bjauck; 11-12-2018 at 09:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    Yep more information would be great with a “site news” and a noticeboard feature.

Also I normally access the site on my iPad. It doesn’t display as well as the old ANZ - there is no left hand margin- I.e the text is displayed right to the edge of the screen, without a left margin. It is surprisingly uncomfortable to look at!
    Yes I agree its much harder to read on ipad, wish they would make it darker too or a different font

CEO, NZ Shareholders Association

is anyone else having trouble accessing UK share quotes on the new site? My UK watchlists are not updating....

Anyone had luck downloading the FNZC App to register? I forgot to move a personal ANZ account over (not our joint acc) so have been advised to download app.....but guess what? IT AINT EVEN UP AND RUNNING YET......so that's pretty poor advice ah! Direct (still) Broken.
    Have a Gr8day.

ps..........agree colours are "wishy washy" and need to made bolder. These 61yr old eyes aint what they used to be! (though sadly I am noticing a lot of RED all over my portfolio ATM!)
    Have a Gr8day.

Guru

Web site , FAR TOO SLOW for my liking when compared to the ANZ-D B site, GRRRRRRRRR !, management if you are reading this and I believe you do please do something about it, we want speed umongst other things, !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Got them on the phone this morning. Share sales from Friday last week will be paid out overnight today. He wasn't sure whether it was too one's bank account or one's new cash management account with Direct Broking. Will check my bank account and cash management account tomorrow and not fret over it in the meantime.
    Thanks for the information, haven’t been able to get them on the phone.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Web site , FAR TOO SLOW for my liking when compared to the ANZ-D B site, GRRRRRRRRR !, management if you are reading this and I believe you do please do something about it, we want speed umongst other things, !!!
    Yes painfully slow even with more operators on hand.Lol

The money from my OMCA turned up in my bank account overnight - I hadn't selected the option to have it transferred to the new CMT account so they default to putting it in my nominated bank account.

Funds in my CMA now. I like the new 2.0% interest rate.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine