sharetrader
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Following the momo

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DAY View Post
    Direct broken!!!!!!!!!!
    Classic...love it

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I can't get through to them on the phone ? What has happened to the proceeds of my sale of securities on Friday last week as its not showing in my trading balance at FCNZ ?
    Anyone else got this problem ?
    I have the same problem. Sold some shares on friday arvo and it's not showing in my portfolio, or even in the cash movements.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGrogan View Post
    I have the same problem. Sold some shares on friday arvo and it's not showing in my portfolio, or even in the cash movements.
    Thanks, spoke with Couta1 by phone a few minutes ago and he has the same issue.
    Direct Broken...sums it up perfectly lol
    Suppose its a bit better than Halifax online but not by much at this point. They need to fix this mess quickly.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Is the director Claire Barber of the holding company owners of Direct Broking, the same Claire Barber that is the Chief Digital Officer for Spark? Profile suggests that "she is responsible for designing and delivering products and services experiences that their customers value". Direct Broking must have gone elsewhere for their setup?

Anyways I think the interface looks much more sleek and clean That's one positive :P

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Thanks, spoke with Couta1 by phone a few minutes ago and he has the same issue.
    Direct Broken...sums it up perfectly lol
    Suppose its a bit better than Halifax online but not by much at this point. They need to fix this mess quickly.
    yeah i presume they are just having some teething problems. ANZ was even having issues with live depth every so often not to long ago. However, if there isn't going to be live depth on FNZC i will be moving everything to my Australian brokerage service.

Banned

Emails bouncing back also.

Starting to se some life now. Announcements coming through. so is pre-open. Maybe there clock is on daylight saving time

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Starting to se some life now. Announcements coming through. so is pre-open. Maybe there clock is on daylight saving time
    Direct Broken and now this....Another classic !
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post

But look at the match prices. They don't relate to the depth figures.

However things are happening.