sharetrader
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    I just watched trades go through at the actual time and as I posted earlier, my sell order showed up within a minute.
    Its okay now but hasn't been for most of the day on the NZX.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorkus View Post
    The money in my OMCA trading account last week is gone, it hasn't been transferred to my registered bank account...

I rang them and they won't answer the phone. Not a very good start.
    Yip same,

Show me my money, please.

Hopefully they will quickly sort out any issues people have
    On the plus side is ShareClarity which looks like it will offer some useful facts and statistics as well as analysis. My quick look into it so far indicates they operate on a DCF value basis.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

I got them on the phone early, after that they were probably deluged. Problems with many, but not all, bonds (priced as number times the coupon). This morning still all over the shop. Some stocks missing from portfolio, and downloading the portfolio gives some havey-cavey numbers on the Growth column.

Guru

Price matching not working again this morning.

Got them on the phone this morning. Share sales from Friday last week will be paid out overnight today. He wasn't sure whether it was too one's bank account or one's new cash management account with Direct Broking. Will check my bank account and cash management account tomorrow and not fret over it in the meantime.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Following the momo

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Got them on the phone this morning. Share sales from Friday last week will be paid out overnight today. He wasn't sure whether it was too one's bank account or one's new cash management account with Direct Broking. Will check my bank account and cash management account tomorrow and not fret over it in the meantime.
    Have received my Trades from last Thursday into my CMT account this morning

Why cant their comms team atleast advise on their home page or email what fixes are underway. Atleast we would know they have acknowledged the issue e.g price matching. Save alot of telephone calls.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinty View Post
    Have received my Trades from last Thursday into my CMT account this morning
    Thanks. Friday's trades should come through tomorrow then. Bit of a drama this change eh. Bet ya it was a LOT more drama for the team involved...poor buggers.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bonne vie View Post
    Why cant their comms team atleast advise on their home page or email what fixes are underway. Atleast we would know they have acknowledged the issue e.g price matching. Save alot of telephone calls.
    I don't see a Noticeboard on the site anymore but thats all they needed to do was to put an apology notice up outlining the issues they are having and any other important info like money settlement timeframe and all would be sweetish, none of us like to be treated like mushrooms.
    Last edited by couta1; 11-12-2018 at 10:18 AM.