sharetrader
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Agreed, looks to be a sounds appointment Percy.

I also see Syft trading at / near all time lows? I've been searching for reasons to take a position in Syft but was left feeling fairly underwhelmed following the interim announcement. Looking forward to see who they pick to take the reins and to see what their vision is for the company.

If the share price continues to drop at some point I might just have to dive in.

Anyone have insights into what Doug Hastie is up to with his large shareholding?

Guru

MU has blow out result last night in the U S, will it flow on to SYFT ?

I have been interested in SYFT for quite a while. And was impressed with the technology and organisation , from 'afar' it seemed to be a very innovative and progressive company.
    Well all that stopped abruptly when the CEO, and major shareholder '"vanished". And the SP dropped accordingly.... bugger.
    But the last few months have indicated that the company is alive and well, with new appointments, and a bulletin now coming out. The SP has picked up.

Any observations from ChCh would be be very welcome.

percy

https://usx.co.nz/uploads/paperclip/...pdf?1610413914
    The latest newsletter seemed very positive.
    Changing their business model from just machine sales, to machine sales and service, will add to costs in the short term.
    Longer term we will have to wait and see.
    I think having Al Monroe as Chairman is positive.Also the board appears to be made up with capable people.

Thank you Percy for your reply. A pity about Doug Hastie but....... I still think that this will be a business that will progress markedly with time, and I am certainly pleased to have a modest holding. Happy to have SYF and PAZ in my stable!

Director Michael Bushell purchased an additional 44,000 shares at an average of 67.14 cps in mid December - https://www.usx.co.nz/uploads/paperc...pdf?1612146848

A positive sign to the market, albeit at a pretty low price given recent trading ranges. Presumably the market is looking for a new CEO appointment and confirmation on future strategy before the share price will show any further recovery.
    Last edited by Southern Lad; 01-02-2021 at 11:13 PM.

percy

Pleased to see a CEO appointment has been made, although immediately met with a minor share price fall!

After a bedding in time and an understanding of Syft’s product and business opportunities has been gained, I look forward to some clear articulation of future strategy.

percy

https://www.usx.co.nz/uploads/paperc...PDF?1621886800
    Well came through Covid challenges profitable,however plenty of challenges going forward.
    Plenty of "well positioned" so lets hope so.?