sharetrader
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Another 43,600 traded today at $1.15.
    Got on board yesterday at $1.15 but i didnt buy 43,000
    Last edited by RupertBear; 04-09-2019 at 04:51 PM.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by garfy View Post
    Syft is a most interesting company, and if it achieves what its aims are.... :-)) I have found the Unlisted companies most interesting. Frankly, I feel that there are more opportunities in this 'area' Yes, shares in both SYF and PAZ, and very comfortable wth them. Onwards and Upwards........
    We are "good to go" now RupertBear is onboard,as he is with PAZ.
    He got rid of the $1.15 seller.
    Next seller has 14,000 for sale at $1.19 and then there is a seller of 10,000 at $1.32.
    A little while to wait until the interim result late November/early December.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    We are "good to go" now RupertBear is onboard,as he is with PAZ.
    He got rid of the $1.15 seller.
    Next seller has 14,000 for sale at $1.19 and then there is a seller of 10,000 at $1.32.
    A little while to wait until the interim result late November/early December.
    I am feeling “well positioned” Percy, thanks for your insights into these interesting companys

Last year on 8-November-2018, Syft issued their H1 interim financial statements (for the 6 months ending 30-Sept-2018).
    I can't find any H1 financials issued this year and Christmas is 3 weeks away. Must be due soon.
    Anyone have any info regarding this delay who could shed a bit of light on the matter?

IMO

Must be imminent. I note the interim in 2017 was 8th dec. Disclose ,holding.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Must be imminent. I note the interim in 2017 was 8th dec. Disclose ,holding.
    Thanks JT.

percy

Not a good look seeing the share price drop ,when the interim result is due.
    7,500 sold at $1.12,
    25,000 sold at $1.10.
    Seller has 2334 for sale at $1.10.
    Highest bidder for 30,000 is at just .86 cents.

percy

SYFT interim is now available.
    Go to www.usx.co.nz
    Syft
    announcements.
    While the first six months have been positive for Syft, we are forecasting a full year loss for FY20 as sales previously expected in this financial year have been moved to early FY21. While this is not ideal, it’s not a concern as it is a timing issue only.

Outlook The first six months have provided an excellent start to the 2020 financial year. While our sales pipeline remains strong, we expect our full year financial results to be affected by the timing of sales contracts. Sales we had previously expected to be finalised in the current financial year are now likely to move to FY21. The impact of the delay is that Syft is expected to report a loss for the FY20 year.

Our focus remains on delivering long-term profitability. We continue to remain very positive on the short, medium, and long-term prospects of our business subject to the inherent volatility associated with the timing of unit sales in the short-term.
    Last edited by percy; 05-12-2019 at 12:27 PM.

Revenue is still going gangbusters, up 80% on last year. Let's hope the profit catches up eventually - I get the impression they are all hands to the pump getting through current demand.

percy

The period has been dominated by the production and installation of the new Infinity instruments for Nasdaq-listed Micron Technologies. While this relationship is very positive for Syft in the long-term, it has caused significant short-term disruption as we have refocused our resources to fulfil Micron’s requirements. Primarily this has driven a need to redeploy people from sales and development to production and installation. The offset to the short-term disruption is our expectation of further future sales to Micron and other semiconductor providers.