sharetrader
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    percy

306,000 shares traded today at 80 cents.From last previous sale of $1.25 we have seen Syft's market cap fall in one day $33.267 mil.
    ie down 45 cents with 73,925,992 shares on issue.
    I would doubt it is Doug Hastie selling on market,however I think it will put pressure on the price he will receive for his 11,253,981 shares .

I’m assuming it would be in Doug Hastie’s best interests to find a trade buyer for his 15% stake - dumping the shares into a relatively illiquid secondary market will take some time to move and only put further pressure on the share price.

If I were Doug, I’d be looking for an industry player or a venture capital fund who believes there is some upside. Maybe the large shareholders who rolled Doug believe in the future without him and are prepared to double down?

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Lad View Post
    I’m assuming it would be in Doug Hastie’s best interests to find a trade buyer for his 15% stake - dumping the shares into a relatively illiquid secondary market will take some time to move and only put further pressure on the share price.

If I were Doug, I’d be looking for an industry player or a venture capital fund who believes there is some upside. Maybe the large shareholders who rolled Doug believe in the future without him and are prepared to double down?
    The large shareholders who rolled Doug have seen the value of their shares fall 36% today.
    I trust they have a buyer/buyers for Doug's shares.
    Be interesting seeing at what price.
    I had thought of adding to my holding, in the expectation the rollers had a plan to see Syft progress more positively.
    However I will sit on the sidelines until the dust settles,as I do not add to a losing position,yet I think Syft have all the ingredients to be very successful.
    Last edited by percy; 27-10-2020 at 08:10 PM.