sharetrader
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    CEO, NZ Shareholders Association

Thank you for the update Percy. Interesting response on NZX query - was one of the questions on my email list (never sent) for the company!
    At the moment, I'm happy with my little foray.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by SylvesterCat View Post
    Thank you for the update Percy. Interesting response on NZX query - was one of the questions on my email list (never sent) for the company!
    At the moment, I'm happy with my little foray.
    Before the meeting I knew a bit of their history.I learnt so much from attending the meeting.Learnt more in an hour and a half than I would have reading up on them for a year.!!The people are passionate,they have "the edge", and now the reputation to deliver on their promises.I never expected to come away and placing a buy order . The importance of attending these agms really came home to me.
    Thanks to others here for motivating into going to the meeting.
    Last edited by percy; 20-08-2019 at 08:03 PM.

Thank you Percy for your input. Much appreciated! This is a most interesting company, with very good leadership, driving a team who are intent on proving their science world wide. The results so far are stunning. I do like their balance between science and commerce - one without the other doesn't work. A very happy holder.

percy

I have been buying a few at $1.03 and $1.10.
    Interim result is sometime away.It will be released late November or early December.
    At agm time they would have had 4.5 months under their belt,and being so upbeat at the agm,I expect the interim will be good.
    I thanked CFO Nicole Robinson for allowing me to attend the agm,and asked her about the big sale at the end of the financial year.It was to Micron.She expected more steady[even] sales in future.

percy

The seller at $1.10 has finished selling.
    Only 10,000 for sale at $1.32.
    72,750 on the buy side from $1.05 to $1.10.

ps.I have finished my buying until the interim result.
    Last edited by percy; 23-08-2019 at 01:26 PM.

Guru

Percy, Well done.

Have held since the beginning so have observed the hard struggle it has been to get to this point which is not unusual here in NZ for startups coming out of our universities. (Eg Bliss - still going, Nuon - no longer around)
    Great ideas and technology but it is always difficult for these companies to get traction in the markets that matter and to get the funding needed to do same. Looking forward to the day this one realises Doug Hastie’s dream of being a billion dollar company
    Went to the AGM and yes, they certainly sounded enthusiastic didn’t they. I got the impression that they are now a much more structured company than they have been in the past and with well selected people at the wheel they will continue to improve markedly year on year.

percy

30,000 shares traded today at $1.15.Seller still has 1347 for sale at $1.15.Next seller has 5,000 for sale at $1.19 and the $1.32 seller has 10,000 for sale.
    On the buy side 18,000 wanted at $1.12.

percy

Another 43,600 traded today at $1.15.

Syft is a most interesting company, and if it achieves what its aims are.... :-)) I have found the Unlisted companies most interesting. Frankly, I feel that there are more opportunities in this 'area' Yes, shares in both SYF and PAZ, and very comfortable wth them. Onwards and Upwards........