sharetrader
Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Napier Port IPO

Actually it feels like winning the lottery day after day after day.

Banned

The problem is lacking of shares available.... half owned by council... quarter owned by iwi..local and employees... fundies....so that why the SP goes up . ...high demand low supply....they might split the shares in 2 or 4

Advanced Member

Up another 7% it madness. Surely more to do with constrained supply than fundamentals.
    the council will be kicking themselves for letting it go so cheap, even if the list price did reflect the actual worth.

Advanced Member

Jeepers, with it's geographical constraints on growth (area served) & dependence on continued strong demand for logs from China (product mix) , making POT look like a bargain ?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by ratkin View Post
    Up another 7% it madness. Surely more to do with constrained supply than fundamentals.
    the council will be kicking themselves for letting it go so cheap, even if the list price did reflect the actual worth.
    I say well done to holders but I will not be buying at these prices. Don’t feel sorry for me though for missing out as the majority of my shares are in Retirement stocks.

Banned

Never feel sorry for u anyway...u always in delusion with the SP too high ...just like PPH...missed the boat again...

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    Never feel sorry for u anyway...u always in delusion with the SP too high ...just like PPH...missed the boat again...
    Hey but I feel sweet with over 40% gain in my portfolio in 12 months
    Last edited by Ggcc; 30-12-2019 at 08:12 PM.

percy

And to think I thought I was the "biggest fool" by hanging onto our holdings after they hit my target price of $3.10.
    Now I really have no idea what NPH [or POT] are really worth,but am loving the NPH ride.!.
    Last edited by percy; 30-12-2019 at 09:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    And to think I thought I was the "biggest fool" by hanging onto our holdings after they hit my target price of $3.10.
    Now I really have no idea what NPH [or POT] are really worth,but am loving the NPH ride.!.
    Shortage of stock will push this $5 ++ and understandable as there's not many willing sellers

I'm out at $4.22 this morning. Insane price imo and would be gutted if I missed selling. If it goes to $5 I'll be flabbergasted