sharetrader
Page 24 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Napier Port IPO

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Leemsip View Post
    I'm out at $4.22 this morning. Insane price imo and would be gutted if I missed selling. If it goes to $5 I'll be flabbergasted
    Might be the best decision, it may not. I’m happy it has gone nothing but north for holders. There have been lots of things that people have worried about in regards to inflated share prices.

The nzx is full of them. There are some worries in the US

https://www.ccn.com/dows-sudden-200-...-about-stocks/

Luckily I have been buying since 2010

Banned

Dow down 200points...they called it recession...Dow up 200points they said stocks overbought...what the hell....

Share market....no one can predict. Lacking of good NZ companies with hard assets n infrastructure..that made Napier port expensive....with low interest in 2020...that will certainly make the assets go further

Banned

Ops...DOW up 185points today.....

Advanced Member

Some of the euphoria around the share price evaporating & some sanity starting to appear. Got to have some reasonable relatively to POT which obviously a miles larger & more established & successful operation.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Skies View Post
    Some of the euphoria around the share price evaporating & some sanity starting to appear. Got to have some reasonable relatively to POT which obviously a miles larger & more established & successful operation.
    Still does not solve the problem of shortage-of-stock and currently looks (to me) as if someone is more interested in buying then selling.
    POT was split previously making more stock available but SP continues upwards and looking back POT has been a sell/reduce from $4.05

Might see some buying pressure if nph gets into the nzx50. Regardless of metrics. Hopefully this puppy heading down to my $3 buy price. Looong way to go

Banned

It does not look like going to be $3 ish for long time....plenty of interest in such a good infrastructure company...hoping they could split the share this year to boost up the shares

Banned

Well done for those selling at peak! We might see...sp back to $3?

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12305365

logs were in a bad way prior to the coronavirus outbreak.

I have a family member who drives a logging truck told me last night he has 1 months work left carting export logs to be wood chipped in New Zealand because China has stopped taking logs.

The reason they were given is not wanting to spread the virus via the ships travelling from China to New Zealand