sharetrader

Hybrid View

Snoopy..

How's that CoronaVirus doing to YumChina? It's ok i'll post the new for you:

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/02/05/b...rus/index.html

"Yum China, which operates KFC, Taco Bell and Pizza Hut in the country, warned that the deadly coronavirus will hurt its business this year. "As a result of the outbreak, the company may experience operating losses for the first quarter of 2020," the company said in a statement discussing 2019 financial results."

Are you buying more?

On the doghouse

Quote Originally Posted by SBQ View Post
    Snoopy..

How's that CoronaVirus doing to YumChina? It's ok i'll post the new for you:

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/02/05/b...rus/index.html

"Yum China, which operates KFC, Taco Bell and Pizza Hut in the country, warned that the deadly coronavirus will hurt its business this year. "As a result of the outbreak, the company may experience operating losses for the first quarter of 2020," the company said in a statement discussing 2019 financial results."

Are you buying more?
    Share price closed at $42.71 down over a dollar almost exactly line ball with a year ago! Not great news but hardly a collapse. Google is showing a PE of 23. I have a decent helping of these so not going out of my way to buy more. However, after problems trying to cash my US dividend cheques in NZ I have joined the YUMC Dividend Reinvestment Plan. So the answer to your question is 'yes' as a result of that. I am not buying in a significant way though.

SNOOPY
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    Share price closed at $42.71 down over a dollar almost exactly line ball with a year ago! Not great news but hardly a collapse. Google is showing a PE of 23. I have a decent helping of these so not going out of my way to buy more. However, after problems trying to cash my US dividend cheques in NZ I have joined the YUMC Dividend Reinvestment Plan. So the answer to your question is 'yes' as a result of that. I am not buying in a significant way though.

SNOOPY
    Have had similar problems with all foreign cheques recently. Now only invest in overseas stocks that have a dividend reinvestment plan, as otherwise the hassle is just too much.